Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Only thing Black people produce is sweat"-Dr Claud Anderson

Should've gave the old bitch your business card and and told her to hit you up. Maybe even front and say nicely if she can't afford your services you might be able to give her less fortunate ass a discount.

Of course if her or anybody associated with her reaches out to you stunt on their ass some more by saying you don't know of that person or giving them a high estimate and claim it's a discount.

Lmao.

I would have been like

"Basketball? Basketball? You dumb as shit old lady, I don't play no fucking basketball"

Then started playing in my phone.....

So I’m in the elevator in my building w this old white lady ....she looks at me then asks you must on the basketball team....

She meant the Bulls , alluding to the fact that a tall black man living in that building had to be a professional athlete.... I just smiled and told her to have a good night as she got off the elevator a few floors under the kid
But you're 5'6....

These "integration wasn't good for us" always make bad arguments. The crux of his argument is that integration was bad because black people went running off to do things with whites as soon as things were integrated. I believe that was a problem. However, the problem isn't with integration. It was with that black mentality. After, the Civil Rights bill was passed, we should have had leaders to step up and get the community to use integration to bring more outside money into the community to build it up. The problem was that all the leaders at that point were either dead or ill equipped to fight the next battle.

However, to act like integration was an automatically bad thing just because of how it truned out is a bit silly. After all, he pointed out how much the Asian money circulates in their community. Let's not forget that a lot of the money they bring in their communities comes from outside of their communities. So they made integration work for them. We didn't do the same for ourselves.

These "integration wasn't good for us" always make bad arguments. The crux of his argument is that integration was bad because black people went running off to do things with whites as soon as things were integrated. I believe that was a problem. However, the problem isn't with integration. It was with that black mentality. After, the Civil Rights bill was passed, we should have had leaders to step up and get the community to use integration to bring more outside money into the community to build it up. The problem was that all the leaders at that point were either dead or ill equipped to fight the next battle.

However, to act like integration was an automatically bad thing just because of how it truned out is a bit silly. After all, he pointed out how much the Asian money circulates in their community. Let's not forget that a lot of the money they bring in their communities comes from outside of their communities. So they made integration work for them. We didn't do the same for ourselves.
What is white stuff?

What are things black people ran to that only white people did?

I want this fight

@The Lonious Monk

I think he saying what Claude was saying was that we ran to try and get into white establishments instead of the reverse
But if we don't have the option..people are going to go until we make our own.

And second......white people stay running to our stuff. Are they held to the same standard by their cac-mates?

Serious question

Back