Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Only thing Black people produce is sweat"-Dr Claud Anderson

This ain't it

4ba6bca20bbae1b3a8e54970e1f3e734.gif

Hes doing that classic things alot of black historians do. Which is strip you of your present by bringing up your past. Which isn't even your past, its the past of your elders and your ancestors. That's mostly second hand knowledge on the clarity of the specific issues.

By stripping you of your present it puts you in the shoes of a scripted past, that you can only emotionally identify with. Once you identify with that script..it gets tossed to you only identifying with others and the world by the color of your skin.

It becomes tribalism and you're coerced to view yourself and your race through the eyes of others. How do you damn whites, latinos, jews, arabs, then use their measuring stick of success as your own.

Latinos, jews, asian exist within pockets in communities. Think about it..on an average day how often do you see more than one asian person just doing regular shit like shopping. Flipping money isn't prosperity, it's the white measuring stick of prosperity.

Like on some flip shit..think about this like if he was talking specifically about women. Think about the rights women didnt used to have and how the Male world view women then and now. And then telling them the best thing for them to do is to totally identify themselves as women. And only see things from a female perspective, and only deal wit women. How well do you think that would work for a woman in a male dominated world?

Something that he said that was very true is that blacks need to come together. But in the way to use the strength of white greed against them, with the black dollar. And that's not to only buy black, but to become a force that can take the dollar away from them. Right now, a white org can knowingly viral advertise racist wears. Cause their thing is they dont advertise.

Black people can spread word about that org. And all it takes is that one black person to say they still fuck wit that org. That nullifies the black dollar, and that's why they play with it. We need to come together as a respected dollar, not a isolated dollar.

Ill get to it eventually
I said the same shit but knew I'd prolly procrastinate so I just made one thing of it and watched it while I was working.

Finished it and I fux with the og. I've heard some of it b4 especially about reconstruction and how integration may have hurt us instead of helping us, but yea. Might check out those books if my attention span will allow it

I always found it crazy some people are held accountable while other feel they don't need to be .

I watch the Scott larock Jr interview.
Dude is a classic example of wanting help yet pushing it away over other shit. Not understanding both sides of what he's speaking about.

Too often we see it one way an don't listen to those who seen both ways.
It's evident on this site.

My thing when I ask my people about life during segregation that shit was not lovely and not everybody was on some white man ice is colder a lot where tho. But integration wasn’t just about wanting white people shit I think folks wanted white peoples to see we just like them. Sadly white peoples are trash and it don’t matter to them

My thing when I ask my people about life during segregation that shit was not lovely and not everybody was on some white man ice is colder a lot where tho. But integration wasn’t just about wanting white people shit I think folks wanted white peoples to see we just like them. Sadly white peoples are trash and it don’t matter to them
It matters more than you think.
The things I notice that bother white people us when you have more than them, smarter than them, fuck they women or in the same places they are in when they think they out of reach.

So I’m in the elevator in my building w this old white lady ....she looks at me then asks you must on the basketball team....

She meant the Bulls , alluding to the fact that a tall black man living in that building had to be a professional athlete.... I just smiled and told her to have a good night as she got off the elevator a few floors under the kid

So I’m in the elevator in my building w this old white lady ....she looks at me then asks you must on the basketball team....

She meant the Bulls , alluding to the fact that a tall black man living in that building had to be a professional athlete.... I just smiled and told her to have a good night as she got off the elevator a few floors under the kid
I get it all the time.
1000s of stories.

Back