Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Only thing Black people produce is sweat"-Dr Claud Anderson

So I’m in the elevator in my building w this old white lady ....she looks at me then asks you must on the basketball team....

She meant the Bulls , alluding to the fact that a tall black man living in that building had to be a professional athlete.... I just smiled and told her to have a good night as she got off the elevator a few floors under the kid
Yo soft, passive ass! I would have told that cave bitch off!

Give me an example of how it would have gone
The same exact reaction black people give other black people AND Hispanics when disrespected. Don't play dumb with me. When our own disrespects us, we tend to handle that shit right then and there... In a VERY violent manner. But, when these crackkkas disrespects us, you soft niggas go to response is to either pull out ya' phones & record or... "I just smiled and told her to have a good night as she got off the elevator a few floors under the kid".

The same exact reaction black people give other black people AND Hispanics when disrespected. Don't play dumb with me. When our own disrespects us, we tend to handle that shit right then and there... In a VERY violent manner. But, when these crackkkas disrespects us, you soft niggas go to response is to either pull out ya' phones & record or... "I just smiled and told her to have a good night as she got off the elevator a few floors under the kid".
So u would have swung on an septuagenarian w potential mental deficiencies?

No it wasn’t .....I asked u how you would ve specifically handled u started speaking in generalities about nigga shit....now once again.... given all you know how would have handled it..... take ur time writing out what u would have said and everything
Nah nigga, I said what I had to say
umad

I would have handled it the complete opposite of how you handled it. I would have went "racist" right back at that devil. After the whole ordeal, she'd either avoid me like the plague, apologize till her heart bleed, or come at me on some respect shit whenever we cross paths. Then again, these crackkkas know who to fuck with. I got the spirit of a lion on me, which is why these devils never try me like that. You probably come off like a friendly, docile ass nigga. These racists can sense that shit.

Nah nigga, I said what I had to say
umad

I would have handled it the complete opposite of how you handled it. I would have went "racist" right back at that devil. After the whole ordeal, she'd either avoid me like the plague, apologize till her heart bleed, or come at me on some respect shit whenever we cross paths. Then again, these crackkkas know who to fuck with. I got the spirit of a lion on me, which is why these devils never try me like that. You probably come off like a friendly, docile ass nigga. These racists can sense that shit.
What does “went racist” mean though? Ur not answering the question just typing words

Where this nigga go? I was bout to make a point ......oh well.....
I see what he's trying to say but it didn't fit here.

The fight he wants us not needed for anyone...cuz it's already won by them getting mad or being ignorant.

Would I swing in my own? No.
Why? Because most likely they in the wrong. Say whatever, just don't approach me and we cool. I can take words. I actually find it funny people think they gotta try to pull you out of character because they feel threatened by your hard work. Like going home and saying " I called this rich nigga a bitch an he ain't do nothing. See money means nothing if you ain't a man" makes sense.

Smdh

Like I always said...the more you have the more isolated you become if you black.

I see what he's trying to say but it didn't fit here.

The fight he wants us not needed for anyone...cuz it's already won by them getting mad or being ignorant.

Would I swing in my own? No.
Why? Because most likely they in the wrong. Say whatever, just don't approach me and we cool. I can take words. I actually find it funny people think they gotta try to pull you out of character because they feel threatened by your hard work. Like going home and saying " I called this rich nigga a bitch an he ain't do nothing. See money means nothing if you ain't a man" makes sense.

Smdh

Like I always said...the more you have the more isolated you become if you black.
I asked homie how he would have handled it....like verbatim....I didn’t get an answer

Back