Welcome To aBlackWeb

Omari Hardwick Under Fire After Kissing Beyonce At NAACP Image Awards

How does Beyonce feel about it?

Maybe instead of being offended for her and treating her like a damsel in distress, perhaps we should just wait and see...

Stop being so reactionary, you aint Ghost, Jay or Bey... So stop trying to think/speak for them.

I could understand if it was a case of senior abuse or some shit... But damn.

How does Beyonce feel about it?

Maybe instead of being offended for her and treating her like a damsel in distress, perhaps we should just wait and see...

Stop being so reactionary, you aint Ghost, Jay or Bey... So stop trying to think/speak for them.

I could understand if it was a case of senior abuse or some shit... But damn.

It's stans b....

Taking painkillers for their idols headaches

A dude getting physical (touch or kiss) with a woman he's not in a relationship with... In a sly and smooth way

Being its Beyonce... I know a lot of niggaz will throw caution to the wind if they were privileged to give her a cuddle or hug ..

Beyonce just another broad tho.

Man this restored me a little....

But not fully.....i might have to hit the meme thread

He smashing. Fuck yall talking bout. He set tripped tho. On both of them..

JAy Z is a fucking FAKE motherfucker. He let this nigga do this to his wife and he let his wife sister beat him up?

FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM??

JAy Z is a fucking FAKE motherfucker. He let this nigga do this to his wife and he let his wife sister beat him up?

FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM??

OUTRAGE!!! Geez whats the world coming too, does everyone have to shake hands from 3 feet away now??? Though Jay did look like he wanted to holla at Kanan after the second kiss lol

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the foul. He said what up to Jay and hugged Beyonce.

I know y'all niggas going to front and say whatever BUT real niggas know Beyonce was high as fuck and didn't even notice half of homies moves. Look at her eyes man she's high high

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the foul. He said what up to Jay and hugged Beyonce.

I know y'all niggas going to front and say whatever BUT real niggas know Beyonce was high as fuck and didn't even notice half of homies moves. Look at her eyes man she's high high

High on what?

Back