Omari Hardwick Under Fire After Kissing Beyonce At NAACP Image Awards

Opposite checks thiug
Drake had a bar about messing up the double cheek kiss .... that’s all that happened here in most culture u greet ppl w the double cheek kiss
Does the double cheek kiss usually happen on the same cheek and with conservation in-between?

Funny...

In the part of the world where I come from we call it 'tapping current'...

Care to expound on this? Never heard that phrase

A dude getting physical (touch or kiss) with a woman he's not in a relationship with... In a sly and smooth way

Being its Beyonce... I know a lot of niggaz will throw caution to the wind if they were privileged to give her a cuddle or hug ..

Opposite checks thiug

Does the double cheek kiss usually happen on the same cheek and with conservation in-between?
For us it’s coming in and going out...how u say hello and goodbye

A dude getting physical (touch or kiss) with a woman he's not in a relationship with... In a sly and smooth way

Being its Beyonce... I know a lot of niggaz will throw caution to the wind if they were privileged to give her a cuddle or hug ..

Lmao ok, so like this

AC20F605-5CB5-4D8B-9A19-B6AF161B68BA.jpeg

Bored niggaz and bitches on the internet again.
Bih said ghost shouldve been slapped meanwhile beyonce there looking like she gives 2 fux lol oh well.

U GAT DAMN RIGHT I PASS BY HOES LIKE THAT.
If u don't get a negative reaction u press that.

Tf is y'all talk'm bout

I wouldn't kiss a married wan on the face.
We can do the fake cheek to cheek French thing....but I don't like my lips on anyone or anything outside of wifeys lips and coochie