Welcome To aBlackWeb

Omari Hardwick Under Fire After Kissing Beyonce At NAACP Image Awards

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Last night (Mar. 30), the NAACP Image awards were held in Los Angeles, honoring some of the best and brightest in black entertainment.

Jay-Z was awarded the President’s award while wife Beyonce was awarded with the Entertainer of the Year award. But before Beyonce even took the stage, a little controversy erupted.

Power actor Omari Hardwick greeted the Carters and as is pretty standard in Hollywood, kissed Beyonce on the cheek as they embraced. However, as the two were about to move on, Hardwick kissed Beyonce again, drawing plenty of ire and criticism on social media.

Why would I be at the NAACP awards?
Why are you acting retarded? This type of shit isn’t just done at the NAACP awards. This shit could happen at church, family outing, family gathering, etc.

Why are you acting retarded? This type of shit isn’t just done at the NAACP awards. This shit could happen at church, family outing, family gathering, etc.

Lmao, yea I was being obtuse on purpose.

I can’t answer that without a lot more context than I can get from an 8 sec clip. What is the nature of her relationship w ol boy? Are they childhood friends or new friends? How long have I known him and how? The lack of context makes any level of speculation ridiculous imo.

The first kiss was cool, but this nigga kissed her twice lol

tenor.gif

Beyonce didnt seem bothered or disgusted by it.. Yall think if she felt uncomfortable with that interaction with the nigga that plays Ghost she wouldn't make her displeasure known? Same for Jay... if he felt disrespected yall don't think he would have acted on it?

How folks on social media getting all riled up when the people involved dont even seem give a shit lol.

Folks just love being outraged by shit

Drake had a bar about messing up the double cheek kiss .... that’s all that happened here in most culture u greet ppl w the double cheek kiss

Back