Welcome To aBlackWeb

Old Town Road (Remix)

that’s like saying the team that keeps winning consecutive championships aren’t the actual champs, the team that loses in the championship is, until the #1 team is defeated lol stupid logic

@Thor, so if he didn’t do this in a country voice, then it wouldn’t be label ‘culture vulture’ music?

@Thor, so if he didn’t do this in a country voice, then it wouldn’t be label ‘culture vulture’ music?

I defended dude and this song

It’s just a spoof song with him changing his accent because his others songs he don’t would like that.

He’s not a country artist. But i respect the words just hate the accent

Non Jamaicans sing/rap in Jamaican accents all the time. As long as its something the artist cares about and%or isn't a gimmick then for me it's cool

You mixing up what I’m saying 100 %

BTW. Just because you’re a certain color don’t make something your culture.

Ok, maybe I am. It seemed to me that you were saying that people being inconsistent by calling whites culture vultures for taking black culture and running with it but not doing it with this guy who appeared to be taking white culture and running with it. My point was that Country music was never solely white culture, so the comparison doesn't really fit.

This was on the news while I was at work this morning. Like Michael sam, he knew what he was doing.

Seems when your gay, everything boosts times 100.

Back