Welcome To aBlackWeb

Old Town Road (Remix)

Damn Louisiana niggas aint learn about black cowboys? Texas literally right there. You need some knowledge of self Klay.

You know he ain’t country right?

And the way he talked in that song he don’t talk like that

If a white person came out talking hood as fuck and not from it we would say some shit. Facts

I kinda like the song on some joke shit, but it it's both ridiculous and funny to me how serious it is to some people. Niggas like fuck "A Change Is Gonna Come" that Lil Nas X shit is the black anthem.

I swear I feel like I’m being trolled by tha entire world lmao...I just don’t see tha appeal...shit is dumpster juice and not only are you nignogs rockin’ out to this shit I get to my job everyday and it’s another random nigga singin’ this

This betta not be how I find out my entire life been a hidden camera reality show on some Truman Show shit...

:sayword:

I've been actively avoiding this thread for this very reason. I don't get it. This is pure doo doo grits. Shenco could make Standardized Slaughter 2 and it would be a better song. I'm seriously not understanding how this shit is going anywhere.

I've been actively avoiding this thread for this very reason. I don't get it. This is pure doo doo grits. Shenco could make Standardized Slaughter 2 and it would be a better song. I'm seriously not understanding how this shit is going anywhere.

Song is wack to me but I get it....

I think a lotta people got behind it cuz white folks was tryna tell the young dude that he wasn't "country" and it took off from there. That shit blew up offa spite lol

Yes.

He’s a normal rapper
That doesn't mean he doesn't know anything about country or like country music. Darius Rucker was with Hootie and the Blowfish and he's out there doing big things with country music as a solo artist.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean he doesn't know anything about country or like country music. Darius Rucker was with Red Hot Chili Peppers and he's out there doing big things with country music as a solo artist.

The way the kid was singing/rapping in that song is not how he sounds

he literally put on a country voice.

Back