Welcome To aBlackWeb

Old Town Road (Remix)

What's the point you trying to make Shiz?

That yall is cool with the cultural vulture shit.

He doing the shit that Post Malone, Miley and Iggy doing. None of them grew up in that culture but living that shit like its something they grew up around.

If he was a real country nigga cool, I dont really like fake shit. As I get older Im just not with it.

He doing the shit that Post Malone, Miley and Iggy doing. None of them grew up in that culture but living that shit like its something they grew up around.

If he was a real country nigga cool, I dont really like fake shit. As I get older Im just not with it.
You don't think black people invented country music?

You don't think black people invented country music?

That dont mean shit bruh.

A black dude from Beverly Hills cant come out being a nigga from the hood just because black ppl are from the hood.

Its not his culture

Nigga please he made one song about cowboy shit barely and it’s not close to what post and then do. He don’t gotta fake white voice he ain’t start drinking coors beer and smoking marlboros nor did he make a whole 2 or 3 albums of the shit.

Post straight got face tats called himself white Iverson like a bitch. Iggy Azeala literally raps in a black voice and she from Australia. That’s a terrible comparison you trying to roll with lol

I don't really understand why you're still pushing that rhetoric. Country at its heart is a mixture of African stylings and some European folk music. Instruments like the banjo, which are associated with country music are actually African in origin. And originally, the must was most likely played largely by slaves as entertainment.

Charley Pride was one of the most prolific country music singers early in the 20th Century and many of the popular Country songs popularized by whites were actually written by blacks. It's fair to say that Country isn't like R&B or Jazz, in that they weren't created solely by blacks, but saying that a black person is a culture vulture for tapping into it is a bit much.

Shiz shizzes everything from music to sports He is the Ryan Hollins of this shit

Fuck outta here nigga.

Let a white boy from the suburbs come through with talking that hood shit in song y’all would call him all type of vultures.

My tolerance for extra fakeness in music is very low especially if the shit ain’t got no bars

I don't really understand why you're still pushing that rhetoric. Country at its heart is a mixture of African stylings and some European folk music. Instruments like the banjo, which are associated with country music are actually African in origin. And originally, the must was most likely played largely by slaves as entertainment.

Charley Pride was one of the most prolific country music singers early in the 20th Century and many of the popular Country songs popularized by whites were actually written by blacks. It's fair to say that Country isn't like R&B or Jazz, in that they weren't created solely by blacks, but saying that a black person is a culture vulture for tapping into it is a bit much.

You mixing up what I’m saying 100 %

BTW. Just because you’re a certain color don’t make something your culture.

Back