Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION oh boy here we go again

Race act like shorty selling crack to babies or pushing AIDS injections to the black and brown community NOPE shorty saw a lane to get money legally and did it. Somehow shes wrong

Yeah, I really don't see the problem here. I don't feel like reading through 8 pages. Was it ever explained who or what she is hurting by doing this?

She's doing great, you must be a proud father.

Couple years ago, I went to an all-black owners/entrepreneurs market (had to pay to get in lol), first stall at the entrance belonged to a 9yr boy.

Mother beside him, took out him of school for the event. She didn't try to take the limelight and attention from the kid, made him talk up and explain the business "It's your business, talk clearly and confidently"

As we walked to the next stall, I looked at my friend and said "That's a wife right there, look how beautiful she looks" all because she showed decorum and good maternal skills.

but why is shorty single then?

I'm not necessarily excited about a mother taking her child out of school for something like this

but I do like the fact that she is grooming him for entrepreneurship

Iono...........I'm conflicted on that one

And the woman selling durags is fair game by the way. Niggas love to find a reason to complain about an individual finding a legitimate avenue to some resources smh. Niggas programmed to love poverty and embrace peasantry on some poor righteous teachers type shit lol. I'ma have to pass bro

you have more in common with a homeless person than a billionaire

where is the class solidarity? lmao

counter what im saying or stay the hell off my reactions @Mr BFK

man I BARELY give negative reactions

so if u posted some shit..............trust me, it's some real BS?

u out here spreading propaganda about capitalism when that has been the best method to bring black folks up

u haven't offered an alternative that doesn't put our people in a position where they don't have to beg others for the privilege to live

the concept of race was constructed to sustain this system of exploitation.

I agree with this.

so we cannot bemoan about racism and still wish to participate in capitalism.

you must abolish both.

However, this made my chuckle. You're right, in sense that, racism is about power. Money/resources provides it and capitalism helps maintain it, and so communism would have every civilian on a more equal playing field.

There should be a reward for being hard-working and industrious, however i understand capitalism as currently constituted doesn't accurately display that. I think a tweak, rather abolishment would be better.

Communism only increases the likelihood of black people being put into real captivity. I want a solution that's going to put my people in a better standing, a position of power to defend and sustain themselves.

However, if black people in the 'western world' would actually practice and maintain group economics, then as a collective, we would be more financially self-sustaining and in turn have more power and less racism directed towards us or at the very least have a reduced effect on the impact of racism.

Right now, we're primarily consumers not producers.

Racism will always be here. Can't ask a bully to kindly relinquish power. Have to accrue it yourself and then the bully has no choice but to acquiesce or concede.

Easier said than done however.

My only issue with the anti capitalism stance is that people who rail against it and say it needs to be replaced don't seem to take into account that regardless of what system you have people will still be people and inevitably it will become corrupt and benefit some more than others. There's no replacing the inherent nature of people to look out for the best interests of themselves above all others.

I'm not necessarily excited about a mother taking her child out of school for something like this

Some people groom their kids to take care of them. You become successful and buy mommy a house.

A good parent would want their child to enjoy their success without giving back to the parent. At least that's how I feel.

But to the thread I say.......If we look at those hurting our community as people trying to get by....Then we should not be mad at this woman.

Capitalism is only bad for those who don't how to use it to prop the others up..

Most people want to stand above others...Whether it's intellect, how many women they slept with or car they drive.

Plus, most of us own devices or merchandise built off capitalism. So we support it indirectly.

Everything we touch is built of this concept.
You can't be mad when you support it but not getting monetary value back. But you got a nice phone and a new mustang.

At some point people need to adapt to the climate to make those behind us not have to. Freedom and options is a great thing and taxes is not.

Every chain starts with the first link.

Last edited:
man I BARELY give negative reactions

so if u posted some shit..............trust me, it's some real BS?

u out here spreading propaganda about capitalism when that has been the best method to bring black folks up

u haven't offered an alternative that doesn't put our people in a position where they don't have to beg others for the privilege to live

*rubs temples*

pls explain to me how capitalism has brought Black ppl up?

explain it to me how you would explain it to a 5 yr old....

I have no problem with her taking him out, as long as it isn't a regular occurrence.

He's a become a producer and school system is geared towards creating workers, not producers.

I can't recall checking for a wedding ring... Regardless it wouldn't have given me a definite answer to her relationship status.

Just 'cause her partner wasn't there, doesn't mean there isn't one.

I didn't assume, you shouldn't either.

Last edited:
My only issue with the anti capitalism stance is that people who rail against it and say it needs to be replaced don't seem to take into account that regardless of what system you have people will still be people and inevitably it will become corrupt and benefit some more than others. There's no replacing the inherent nature of people to look out for the best interests of themselves above all others.

what a cop out

ppl take from the hood every day and try to capitalize off of it. why is the product not affordable for the intended audience??

then youre on melrose at that. so a product that originated in our hoods is being outsourced to a white owned area and our hoods (the originator) will never see a dime from a single transaction lmao

Black owned got yall niggas seeing double
Man stfu.

Respectfully.

you have more in common with a homeless person than a billionaire

where is the class solidarity? lmao

Fuck a solidarity with the homeless lmao. It's about economic growth and progression not embracing poverty or mediocrity cus that includes the majority of the masses. And if it's done by legitimate means then fair game period. Black people putting all these stipulations on how other black people legitimately feed themselves and acquire wealth.

Back