Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION oh boy here we go again

My daughter got a similar hustle, she found a couple of vendors over in China and buy stuff from them from $0.25 to $2.00 and then sells it to niggas for $15 to $45. She started when covid hit and she has made anywhere from $2000 to $8000 a month... no lie. She got her llc and became a business and now I can't get her focused back on school.

I lowkey was hating on her when she went and spent 12k cash on a jeep
She got durags too if y'all trying to shop

20200922_190904.jpg

i also have explained this countless times so hit the search bar or stop typing to me

Right cuz if I type "how to fix capitalism" all of your posts will magically show up right? lol

i can also suggest some books....

:ualreadyknow:

Let's go. Make the thread... I'd be interested to see what information is dropped.

Cant hurt and im sure it'd work better than your "I know something you dont know and shame on you for not knowing" method you been rolling with

My daughter got a similar hustle, she found a couple of vendors over in China and buy stuff from them from $0.25 to $2.00 and then sells it to niggas for $15 to $45. She started when covid hit and she has made anywhere from $2000 to $8000 a month... no lie. She got her llc and became a business and now I can't get her focused back on school.

I lowkey was hating on her when she went and spent 12k cash on a jeep

“sells it to niggas for $15 to $45”

5A0AD517-C619-4AC6-A4A0-612A2465F1E5.gif

She got durags too if y'all trying to shop

View attachment 363216

She's doing great, you must be a proud father.

Couple years ago, I went to an all-black owners/entrepreneurs market (had to pay to get in lol), first stall at the entrance belonged to a 9yr boy.

Mother beside him, took out him of school for the event. She didn't try to take the limelight and attention from the kid, made him talk up and explain the business "It's your business, talk clearly and confidently"

As we walked to the next stall, I looked at my friend and said "That's a wife right there, look how beautiful she looks" all because she showed decorum and good maternal skills.

yea theres a market for expensive shit with established market share/pre-existing base. apple amd supereme can get away with that goofy shit, uphill battle for a startup

people bring up Nip but forget he had his core fan base to sell those 100.00/1000.00 cds to - it wasnt meant for public consumption. the free download was for that

im rooting for her cause she's black but hope its thought through more than 'i got a store in a rich neighbor hood'

bruh, you ain't gotta have any type of established market to charge a grip for whatever you're selling. You just gotta make people believe it's worth that much.

I can see the right type of cloth or whatever she using may cost a certain price but 40 is a grip.

But she ain’t getting over on anybody for the location she has.

Right cuz if I type "how to fix capitalism" all of your posts will magically show up right? lol

Let's go. Make the thread... I'd be interested to see what information is dropped.

Cant hurt and im sure it'd work better than your "I know something you dont know and shame on you for not knowing" method you been rolling with

no need to make a thread:

eric williams - capitalism and slavery
the communist manifesto - marx

racial capitalism, Black internationalism, and cultures of resistance - robinson
the new human rights movement - joseph
the color of money -baradaran
the color of law - rothstein

just starters. ive highlighted the ones ive actually read and the ones i plan on reading

If goldie popped up and told us that it would be 40 dollars a pop a year for access to this website, we'd pay even tho theres others like it that are free.

thats different completely. We would also support your kids if they sold lemonade. If they sold lemonade for $60 then no

thats different completely. We would also support your kids if they sold lemonade. If they sold lemonade for $60 then no
That sista share the same DNA as you bruh, the DNA that give her the Melanin that give you that complexion. Yea I'd support my kids and I support my sistas too

some of yalls whole business plan, dreams and goals is how to get over on mfers

cant relate

It seems you're a really good person at heart. Honestly I'm not even trying to be funny with my words. It certainly needs to be more folks like how you are in the world.

Unfortunately self preservation is real. Their isn't many folks these days willing to give their last to another person without 1st knowing where their next is coming from. Not too mention it isn't many people who believe in sharing in general. Unless it's something they can get from it..

but honestly, racial terrorism is a business: again,
“the construction of race is the underlying “myth” behind economic exploitation and western progress. the concept of race was constructed to sustain this system of exploitation. so we cannot bemoan about racism and still wish to participate in capitalism.”

you must abolish both.

sadly, niggas still have plans on becoming rich not realizing the very idea of having more than everybody else is what keeps us all perpetually stuck.

Last edited:
So the people most fucked over by this system is supposed to be the great equalizer?
Charging at affordable prices whilst everybody else get over?
Gtfoh
Niggaz watching too many disney movies again
Prolly think issues get resolved with a heartfelt talk and a violin backdrop

so we gotta beat other niggas in the head?

Back