Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I take no joy in being right. But I was. And I did try to tell yall on some homie shit.

Hopefully they take the wake up call and figure some shit out

I thought that show was one of their better shows from top to bottom in a while.. It didn’t have a bunch of segments w/ Jericho acting goofy.. And the Christian Buck also weren’t all over the show.. Even though they had a match and they came out dressed the biggest goofs in the world…

I thought that show was one of their better shows from top to bottom in a while.. It didn’t have a bunch of segments w/ Jericho acting goofy.. And the Christian Buck also weren’t all over the show.. Even though they had a match and they came out dressed the biggest goofs in the world…
It's such a low number hopefully it's an aberration.

But the erosion to their audience is real and Tony preemptively stating that he books for the sickos ain't a great sign of him expanding his vision to bring people back.

giphy.gif

See Bobby, See Tez & Dawk, hell see Cedric and Ashonte

Hunter been doing these guys no favors at all and they all becoming jobbers

As much as I loved the hurt business, I don’t think they would be used well in this current regime with the bloodline. Doubt the bloodline would lose to them

As much as I loved the hurt business, I don’t think they would be used well in this current regime with the bloodline. Doubt the bloodline would lose to them
we would never know
they also dont have to be on the same show as the bloodline
Could have had them on RAW especially with no more Imperium but they fumbled that
Even so Hunter has these guys losing regularly to the point where I almost have no belief in the Profits as a credible team anymore

WWE struggles with factions. They always have. My favorite kind of faction has at least 5-6 members. WWE hates factions bigger than 4, which I barely consider a faction. They don't know what to do mid-card or jobber factions (loved the Odities and Job Squad back in the day), so if they aren't pushing you to a title feud, you're forgotten or jobbing.

Yea HB coming back right now ain't whats best for business. It's too much goin on rn and u gotta look at all the other stables they'd be stuck putting over.. Wyatt6, BL2, Judgement Day, Final testament. Hell they'd probably even be booked to lose to Alpha Academy if they got the Creeds with Gable. Only ones I'd see thm going over would be the LwO and Legado depending on what side they landed on

Back