Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Conrad cool on the pod with Bruce Pritchard. My issue with Bischof pod is he don't recall a lot of stuff their discussing.

I haven’t listened much to 83 weeks because of that

Bruce isn’t as available because he’s so busy with WWE shit. I miss when he wasn’t working for WWE because most of those episodes before he went back were so damn good

They'll get better little buddy, Sasha Banks will put the eyes on the product.
At least you’re not denying the fact you think of me, a man… whenever you see ratings. I just watch the product cause I have no investment financially in either company. Dame was right about niggas like you
1711676769931.gif

At least you’re not denying the fact you think of me, a man… whenever you see ratings. I just watch the product cause I have no investment financially in either company. Dame was right about niggas like you
View attachment 1287785
Who said I thought of you, I was speaking of the whole AEW fan base. It's you that constantly go out the way to get my attention, you could have just ignored the post but for some reason you never do.

The nerve calling me shenco when it's you that come running to the snow man's defense every time anyone says something negative about his lil company.

Back