Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Look at you again thinking of me

I saw it and I posted it and OG cleared it up. Nothin left to see here stop stalkin me. It’s Friday, Good Friday I hear, seek God
That person doesn't exist. Let's not act like I thought of you out the blue when you posted the bullshit people discussing

Joe and the Rock both stole the final Boss name from Meiko Satomura from when she was on NXT UK. I remember when they started using it for Joe and people brought it up... but anyways if we being honest its only one MAN in the game right now who deserves that name.. and it aint Joe or the Rock.

roman-reigns-god-mode-tribal-chief.gif

Joe and the Rock both stole the final Boss name from Meiko Satomura from when she was on NXT UK. I remember when they started using it for Joe and people brought it up... but anyways if we being honest its only one MAN in the game right now who deserves that name.. and it aint Joe or the Rock.

roman-reigns-god-mode-tribal-chief.gif
That guy under the Rock in the hierarchy

That person doesn't exist. Let's not act like I thought of you out the blue when you posted the bullshit people discussing

lol nigga went back and edited his post to add this bit way after the fact.

I posted a tweet from the official AEW Shop my nigga, thats dated TODAY. And cause you cant help yourself you put my name in your mouth cause you wanna be weird, you're probably bored and looking for a back and forth. It aint even 8pm yet stop being weird nigga.

A champion has been absent from live shows over the last couple of weeks in AEW, and for good reason.

Switchblade Jay White hasn't appeared live on AEW Dynamite or Collision over the last couple of weeks, instead appearing alongside Bullet Club Gold in pre-filmed videos. The ROH Six Man Tag Team Champions haven't appeared live since their split with Bang Bang Scissor Gang and attack on Billy Gunn.

Fightful Select has learned that Switchblade Jay White is unable to work in Canada due to his visa. He will be back in the fold when the company begins running shows in the United States again.

Back