Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

@TonyDubbz yo you know Boozer got outted right???

yea man, I went on twitter around that time and they were talking about it, I Still dont know wtf happened really but they were saying that they figured out who he was so he deactivated his account. The Mansoor dude who was with Maximum male models had made a post claiming to be him but he said he was just playing. Im wondering if he was somebody on the roster fr leaking shit or just somebody from backstage

yea man, I went on twitter around that time and they were talking about it, I Still dont know wtf happened really but they were saying that they figured out who he was so he deactivated his account. The Mansoor dude who was with Maximum male models had made a post claiming to be him but he said he was just playing. Im wondering if he was somebody on the roster fr leaking shit or just somebody from backstage

Folks played internet detectives and found out he was some Arab guy who was basically a low level employee in the company. He got caught slippin cause he had a personal account and folks noticed similarities that got him exposed.

I'm glad he kept going wit it. That would've deflated everything they've been doin had he stopped...asked Cody if he was good...helped him...then both shared a good laugh/"good job" together.

This is prime example of two people who have mastered the art of their characters, and sellin. That clip should be shown in the wrestling schools and discussed.

Back