Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I still stand that Ciampa vs Gargano has been WWE best fued in the past decade and overall an all time great program.

On the damn espn website. Currently on the front page

Good fuccin read mayne. Yeah that family is DEEP DEEP in this business. I put them over the Hart's as #1 if I was to rank them.

Screenshot_20230331_140920_Samsung Internet.jpg

...these mofos look like they've done robbed a few folks in their area. Especially Solo. Lol

thats cause you pussy bro... its only developmental
Vagina can literally bring forth life and regain it's shape. Don't ever use the cat's name like it's an insult like that again my young squire.

giphy.gif

Good fuccin read mayne. Yeah that family is DEEP DEEP in this business. I put them over the Hart's as #1 if I was to rank them.

View attachment 1052744

...these mofos look like they've done robbed a few folks in their area. Especially Solo. Lol

Solo look like he was that annoying ass lil brother who stayed trying to hang but then grew up and actually got strong enough to beat the older brothers asses while they were away.

Reminds me a lot of myself...

View attachment 1052744

You take away Bret and Owen then the Harts aren't anything. I hate to say it but the Samoans are the top family in wrestling

Back