Official Wrestling News Thread

"Oh no. They not backing down. I know...I'll pull the wrestling race card. I'll get'em that way" - Chi-Town

Lol
I've already exposed y'all for not caring about wrestling, y'all only care about a character

Jade faces Athena at Forbidden Door and Athena wins. Would that have been ok with you? Because I think you would have complained regardless
Black women performing and Jade would not lose. I forgot where your loyalties lie

The title hasn't been this important in the past 10 years. Roman just brought the highest rating of the year last Friday.

Jade faces Athena at Forbidden Door and Athena wins. Would that have been ok with you? Because I think you would have complained regardless

camron.gif

You know the answer to that bruh. Stop it.

That nigga hates wrestling. But...but...he a "real" wrestling fan tho. Lol! If they competed at TFD...

"Why are they doing a tv title match on a ppv?? Bad booking"

If Athena won...

"Oh look. Another ex-WWE star get a title shot ahead of AEW homegrown. Bad booking."

No match at TFD...

"BLACK WRESTLERS LIVES MATTER! I'm boycott...no I won't. But I'm gonna watch the next episode of Rampage angrily. I'M A REAL WRASSLIN FAN! BAD BOOKING!"