Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Was he not at that time, hell he could be worse than that

that makes your argument even worse
Sasha has the talent / accolades already and WWE pump faking not trying to pay her by down playing her as B+ status

Cody was nowhere near that his initial WWE run but you wouldn’t have known cause they didn’t give him the opportunity. Why am I taking their word like it’s gospel?

that makes your argument even worse
Sasha has the talent / accolades already and WWE pump faking not trying to pay her by down playing her as B+ status

Cody was nowhere near that his initial WWE run but you wouldn’t have known cause they didn’t give him the opportunity. Why am I taking their word like it’s gospel?
Well maybe she should leave and build her profile up like they did

Sasha is only used to put over the next new woman to make them, she's Nattie status
b5a0ca78-2f7c-48e0-86b4-83e6a762679f_text.gif

Well you'll be seeing Sasha jobbing to Britt Baker every Wednesday night on Dynamite before Con gets bored and banish her to the Friday show and then the youtube show

Blasphemous.

Sasha got multiple classics.

She got Charlotte's best match, bayleys best match, Rondas best match, Auskas best match, Biancas best match, hell she got something good out of Carmella!

The joshis could keep up if given the chance but there's not a woman's wrestler in mainstream North American wrestling with more classics than Sasha, you smoking dust to call her of all people B tier.

ronda works best with charlotte

You don't have to like Sasha to not underrate her. She is very integral to the evolution of women's wrestling in the WWE. She brought on that revolution along with Charlotte and Bayley. You would never have seen people like Asuka, Io Shirai, and Kairi Sane in the WWE if those three American women didn't take it to another level while in NXT.

I am not a fan of Becky at all really. I always thought her in-ring style was bland and not exciting at all. She's the least of the athletes when you think of the top women in the WWE. I don't even understand why fans pushed for her so hard. With that said, she earned her spot and made a place for herself in the main event. Sasha Banks did the same thing, except she helped make it possible for people like Becky to tread on that path for herself.

their matches at survivor series years back and at backlash this year were good

2 quality matches vs 1 bad match equates to them working well together imo
Yea but that match wasn’t just bad it was horriblé. And I’ll give you her working best with charlotte simply because she’s worked with Charlotte the most so you’d develop some chemistry at some point, but Ronda’s best match was with Sasha

You don't have to like Sasha to not underrate her. She is very integral to the evolution of women's wrestling in the WWE. She brought on that revolution along with Charlotte and Bayley. You would never have seen people like Asuka, Io Shirai, and Kairi Sane in the WWE if those three American women didn't take it to another level while in NXT.

I am not a fan of Becky at all really. I always thought her in-ring style was bland and not exciting at all. She's the least of the athletes when you think of the top women in the WWE. I don't even understand why fans pushed for her so hard. With that said, she earned her spot and made a place for herself in the main event. Sasha Banks did the same thing, except she helped make it possible for people like Becky to tread on that path for herself.
Becky got over with charisma and promo work.

Back