Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

MITB just needs to go away for a few years then come back and then like the post above said, come back every few years or so

lol the MITB premise is still a fan favorite. i don’t see why wwe would get rid of it

I like the idea of the KITR winner challenging for the wwe championship at summerslam. it’s better than the winners walking around with a crown, cape, and scepter looking goofy

lol the MITB premise is still a fan favorite. i don’t see why wwe would get rid of it

I like the idea of the KITR winner challenging for the wwe championship at summerslam. it’s better than the winners walking around with a crown, cape, and scepter looking goofy

1666134285585.jpeg
Coulda given my mans at least a title shot

The problem with MITB in its current incarnation is that at its core, it only works and makes sense for a heel. Being opportunistic and waiting for someone to be injured/tired/caught off guard/etc. is at its core, a HEEL tactic. And if you have the babyface go the route of announcing before cashing in, you make them look stupid for giving away their element of surprise. It can only work with a heel.

Sooo what show y’all watching tomorrow live?
NXT now that I know Rhea is wrestling. I thought she was still out with an injury.

I actually haven't watched AEW much lately outside of YouTube clips. Idk...show feels kinda flat. Jon Mox is a good worker, and they truly need him right now, but AEW needs something more. They would get destroyed in a Survivor Series match against WWE right now. Even NXT may be a challenge.f

NXT now that I know Rhea is wrestling. I thought she was still out with an injury.

I actually haven't watched AEW much lately outside of YouTube clips. Idk...show feels kinda flat. Jon Mox is a good worker, and they truly need him right now, but AEW needs something more. They would get destroyed in a Survivor Series match against WWE right now. Even NXT may be a challenge.f

sheit.gif

Someone from NXT might DIE from the brutality from some of the AEW wrestlers. Lol

doesnt need it’s own show tho…WMwas a perfect place for it, as it is a big win and does set the course for the year..so it should go back to being a WM exclusive

Probably the match of the night from both shows. Glad he okay atleast with his neck. Concussions is never good news either.

Last edited:
Back