Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

i guess that could work if only one title is on the line
but they titles have never been defended separately since roman unified them so why start now?
They can do it like the IC and Euro titles back in the day when Angle held them both. Two triple threat matches, first fall for the WWE title and the second for the Universal title. First fall the WWE title changes hands and the second fall have Roman go over to go back looking strong

The 9/14 episode of AEW Dynamite on TBS brought in 1,175,000 overnight viewers for the aftermath of All Out, from last week's 1,035,000 overnight viewers.

In the 18-49 demo, AEW scored a 0.39, up from last week's 0.38.

AEW was the top rated broadcast on basic cable last night. Last week they were the second highest on basic cable.

They can do it like the IC and Euro titles back in the day when Angle held them both. Two triple threat matches, first fall for the WWE title and the second for the Universal title. First fall the WWE title changes hands and the second fall have Roman go over to go back looking strong
This was dumb then too.

The 9/14 episode of AEW Dynamite on TBS brought in 1,175,000 overnight viewers for the aftermath of All Out, from last week's 1,035,000 overnight viewers.

In the 18-49 demo, AEW scored a 0.39, up from last week's 0.38.

AEW was the top rated broadcast on basic cable last night. Last week they were the second highest on basic cable.
Damn okay!

How isn't it the right way when we've seen this same match happen for decades and the champ not be pinned
Im talking about each pin being for one of them, it was dumb in the AE and its dumb now. Do it the right way or dont do it.

I still got Cody taking both belts

What's the right way to keep Roman streak intact while taking one title off him
We are too far along in this epic title reign to be peeling shit off slowly for some weak ass reason like Raw neede a champion like Roman cant work both.

Cody is the guy for me because after Mania they can get a undisputed world title or have Cody cut a promo handing off the title to the brand he wont be on. Simple shit.

We are too far along in this epic title reign to be peeling shit off slowly for some weak ass reason like Raw neede a champion like Roman cant work both.

Cody is the guy for me because after Mania they can get a undisputed world title or have Cody cut a promo handing off the title to the brand he wont be on. Simple shit.
But he's not working both and the network that's paying millions of dollars to them wants a world title. WWE gotta give them that.

But he's not working both and the network that's paying millions of dollars to them wants a world title. WWE gotta give them that.
And Saudi asked for Macho Man and Yokozuna to wrestle at their show after paying them double digit millions. Tough luck.

It's messed up they took two titles from Raw and have them mainly on smackdown, if i was USA I would demand both be brought back to the show I'm paying for

It's not like WWE gonna go anywhere if USA put their foot down. Where they gonna go back to spike tv, is that still a station

Back