Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The October 10th Raw in Brooklyn is being presented as the season premiere. I think ima cop tickets. I’m hoping there’s a new stage, expecting more NXT call ups and maybe a Sasha / Naomi return.
Get them tickets and stop playin! Def going to attend Raw this year next time they come back.

Last edited:
I'm going to Raw too but I feel like maybe I shouldn't share that after reading through the PnB Rock thread lol
I always thought it would be wild to see somebody try somebody for their replica title in the parking lot. Lol ive heard somebody tell others at show who were rocking the belts "dont wear it if u aint going to defend it esse" on the train back ride with other fans. Lol

Roman Reigns ranked in the #1 spot of Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s annual Top 500 list for 2022. The long-time publication’s top ten were as follows…

1 – Roman Reigns
2 – Kazuchika Okada
3 – CM Punk
4 – Adam Page
5 – Bobby Lashley
6 – Cody Rhodes
7 – Bryan Danielson
8 – Hijo del Vikingo
9 – Big E
10 – Jonathan Gresham

Get them tickets and stop playin! Def going to attend Raw this year next time they come back.

I get paid Friday so that’s how ima treat myself plus prices at the Barclays in Brooklyn usually are very affordable. Might have a mild convulsion once I see Bianca & that thang in person

We've heard from several backstage at AEW in Albany, NY that AEW Vice President of Talent Development Pat Buck is back to work at today's Dynamite taping, which has to mean that he's been allowed to return to work. He was kept from last week's TV taping as everyone who was involved in the CM Punk-Elite backstage fracas at All Out was ordered to remain at home while a third party legal firm was investigating the situation.

PWInsider.com noted earlier that Christopher Daniels is currently in Japan. An update on that and a correction. He has been announced for several dates with All Japan Pro Wrestling for this weekend, so that would be the primary reason he is there.

Kenny Omega was at Sega Headquarters yesterday in Japan, as they tweeted out, so Omega has been in Japan a few days at least. There is a big gaming event, The Tokyo Game Show, in Japan this week, so it makes sense Omega is there to promote the AEW video game as well.

However, since my initial post an AEW source has since contacted PWInsider.com to state that Omega is over there on his own, and not for the company, so Daniels couldn't be with him in relation to his Talent Relations position. It may all be coincidence.

CM Punk and The Young Bucks are not in Albany for tonight's Dynamite. Punk is recovering from triceps surgery and likely wouldn't have been at the taping anyway.
There is no word when the invesigation into the incident may finish up.

Roman Reigns ranked in the #1 spot of Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s annual Top 500 list for 2022. The long-time publication’s top ten were as follows…

1 – Roman Reigns
2 – Kazuchika Okada
3 – CM Punk
4 – Adam Page
5 – Bobby Lashley
6 – Cody Rhodes
7 – Bryan Danielson
8 – Hijo del Vikingo
9 – Big E
10 – Jonathan Gresham

Ehh, top 5 is cool. I prolly woulda put Cody ahead of Lashley and Mox in over Big E(wasn't he injured for most of this year?) but I ain't mad at it.

EDIT: Actually, had to look at this again. Where's Rollins?

Last edited:
How is Big E on this list? He was pretty much casted aside after Day 1 and got injured in March? Seth should be on this list and arguably top 3 at least top 5.

According to the magazine, each PWI 500 covers the period from July 1 of the previous year to June 30 of the current one. Selectors weigh win-loss record, technical ability, influence on the sport, success against the highest grade of competition, success against the most diverse competition, and activity

How is Big E on this list? He was pretty much casted aside after Day 1 and got injured in March? Seth should be on this list and arguably top 3 at least top 5.

The list goes from July 2021 to July 2022 from what I read. I cant remember when E was out but I was surprised to see he made the top 10 with Rollins no where to be found

According to the magazine, each PWI 500 covers the period from July 1 of the previous year to June 30 of the current one. Selectors weigh win-loss record, technical ability, influence on the sport, success against the highest grade of competition, success against the most diverse competition, and activity
True, PWI def one of the most respected list in wrestling. Based on the year Rollins had i wouldnt put him in the top 5 or maybe 10. Tho he has had great performances this year.

Last edited:
Back