Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Like this all started because of Colt Cabana. Are we for real? I blame Tony for not sticking to his guns and not bringing him back in the first place.

Why are we having such a discussion about Colt Cabana? I don't care about dude that much. Colt was brought up because there were rumors spread by the dirt sheets( the people in that room) that people in the AEW locker room felt that punk was the reason Cabana got released. I guess he wanted to clear the air. Idk.

Like I'm not about to debate you regarding Colt freaking Cabana. The guy isn't worth all that energy. The bigger problem is "why were those rumors started in the first place?" "Why did Page go off script to take a shot at Punk?" and "why did the elite act like they acted?" You not seeing both sides of it because you don't WANT to see both sides of it. You just want to blame Punk for this mess when in actuality there are multiple people at fault.
The bigger question is why did AEWs biggest star come out in a presser after winning the world title in his hometown, spend the entirety of his press conference airing out his list of grievances. He tanked the show, not the bucks.

And him burying Colt for 0 reason is proof positive of just how in the wrong Punk was up there. 0 justification for, 0 excuse. Just a immature man ranting and raving while eating baked goods. The muffins were a new touch, but bitching in the media is standard operating procedure for Punk at every company he has ever wrestled for.

And what if this is born from paranoia about getting old and obsolete?
Is that why Tony Khan had to go on Forbes and say different?
“There is certainly a perception out there that I don’t think is accurate that when I purchased Ring of Honor and also [as] some of the contracts were coming up and I was starting to make moves—whether it was renewing them in most cases or not renewing them or in some cases reassigning people—there was a misconception that was perpetuated unfairly that CM Punk had anything to do with me wanting to move Colt Cabana to the Ring of Honor roster when his contract came up,” Khan said.

giphy.gif

AbsoluteIncompatibleBluefish-size_restricted (1).gif

Got damn Sasha fuckk alll these other chicks in WWE, she the truth.

Mfs type wrestling bout some Colt Cabana and Punk, fuck all that give me more of this.

Last edited:
Is that why Tony Khan had to go on Forbes and say different?

plain and simple.

your boy worked himself into a shoot over unconfirmed widely known and long talked about internet rumors.

planned an unprovoked rant in which he attempts to get members of the press to broach the subject… unsuccessfully.

He’s one more old man outburst away from driving a Miata.

The bigger question is why did AEWs biggest star come out in a presser after winning the world title in his hometown, spend the entirety of his press conference airing out his list of grievances. He tanked the show, not the bucks.

And him burying Colt for 0 reason is proof positive of just how in the wrong Punk was up there. 0 justification for, 0 excuse. Just a immature man ranting and raving while eating baked goods. The muffins were a new touch, but bitching in the media is standard operating procedure for Punk at every company he has ever wrestled for.
I. Said. He. Did. Not. Handle. It. Well. And. It. Was. The. Wrong. Place. And. Wrong. Time

The closest reason I can think is that he wanted all the dirt sheet guys in the room so he could clear the air once and for all. He supposedly asked if certain people were there and even asked the first dude if he was friends with Cabana before going in.

All signs point to the the Elite because not only are they friends with Cabana, not only did Page shoot on him about Cabana, but they've made a career of getting in good with the sheets. Word to the Meltzer driver. Plus this isn't their first time being on some high school ish

Like I said in my previous post
The fact that Tony laid the hammer on The Elite kinda tells you something. Now that they're suspended, there are no more leaks.

hmmm-thinking.gif

Punk was wrong for that press conference but them dudes were DEAD wrong for going to his locker room like that. There's a reason they were suspended as well

plain and simple.

your boy worked himself into a shoot over unconfirmed widely known and long talked about internet rumors.

planned an unprovoked rant in which he attempts to get members of the press to broach the subject… unsuccessfully.

He’s one more old man outburst away from driving a Miata.
My boy? He's my boy now?

I hope y'all keep this energy when it's rumors about you or in other threads about the R word.

Right mfs wanna talk CM Punk, Colt Cobana, and The Elite....homie just dropped a gift from the wrestling gods with Sasha in them lil shorts bussin it lol fuck all that other shit for the rest of the night.

I wasn’t tryin to sexualize these womens doing the yoga but lawd have mercy Sasha in them shorts…. It’s WAR backwards in that poom poom yes lawd *Anderson Paak voice** :clawd2:

Nobody even remembered what Hangman said, this was something Punk should have discussed backstage when it happened
I mean yea, but Imo it evens itself out. Hangman went into business and threw a shot, Punk went into business and gave him a receipt. Boom. Hangman didn't even respond possibly because he understood. Between then and the scrum who knows what happened? Heck that probably tipped Punk off to what was going on. Like this isn't the first time the Elite has been accused of something like this

Back