Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I think that's the network telling Tony to do that with the women. That's literally been the case since Dynamite first premiered for some reason.

I feel as though someone in AEW is bitter that the JOSHI wrestlers didn't get over well, so they stopped pushing the women altogether. They have a solid women's roster, but the energy that initially went into the women's division has not been there the last year despite the rise of Thunder Rosa and Jade.

I’m a big of a Punk fan as I once was.. But still this watered down way to fan-friendly version of Punk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jericho…
Shiiiiiiiiiiii Punk just talks about putting younger talent over, Jericho actually does it.

the fact that he whooped Goldbergs ass IRL and then took the pin multiple times proves it.

I feel as though someone in AEW is bitter that the JOSHI wrestlers didn't get over well, so they stopped pushing the women altogether. They have a solid women's roster, but the energy that initially went into the women's division has not been there the last year despite the rise of Thunder Rosa and Jade.
Lol nah, I wouldn't suspect Kenny to do something like that. The more realistic scenario imo would be either Tony Khan doesn't care about women's wrestling or he just doesn't know how to book them

Last edited:
The back and forth WWE constantly plays with these guys is kinda foul. I guess it’s kind of the acceptable this go round because the new regime has right to put their own team into position

I’m surprised by this.. You would think.. JJ & Trips would have a lot in common w/ there love of holding deserving guys down in order to protect their spots on the card during their caeers…

Brian James aka WWE Hall of Famer Road Dogg, 53, has officially returned to World Wrestling Entertainment in an executive position, PWInsider.com can confirm. We are working to confirm the position and when he starts. He is not backstage at tonight's Raw but the word is making the rounds he's back.

James was among the Paul Levesque team in the black and gold era of WWE NXT who were let go in January 2022. Prior to that, James resigned his position as the head of creative for WWE's Smackdown series, moving to work on the NXT brand. James would later comment on his podcast that Vince McMahon's work ethic "tapped me out."

James, the youngest member of the Armstrong wrestling family had his greatest success in the ring as part of one half of the New Age Outlaws with Billy Gunn as part of the larger DX stable during the WWE Attitude Era. During his WWE run as a wrestler, he held the Intercontinental Championship and was a multi-time Tag Team Champion with Gunn.

In recent months, James had been publicly campaigning for a job in AEW, but obviously that won't be happening. Instead, he becomes the first member of Levesque's trusted circle to return to the company as part of the post-Vince McMahon regime.

WWE Hall of Famer Road Dogg Brian James will be taking over the position as Senior Vice President of Live Events for World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

As we broke earlier today, James will be returning shortly to the company.

James will be replacing Jeff Jarrett, who departed WWE last week.

Brian James aka WWE Hall of Famer Road Dogg, 53, has officially returned to World Wrestling Entertainment in an executive position, PWInsider.com can confirm. We are working to confirm the position and when he starts. He is not backstage at tonight's Raw but the word is making the rounds he's back.

James was among the Paul Levesque team in the black and gold era of WWE NXT who were let go in January 2022. Prior to that, James resigned his position as the head of creative for WWE's Smackdown series, moving to work on the NXT brand. James would later comment on his podcast that Vince McMahon's work ethic "tapped me out."

James, the youngest member of the Armstrong wrestling family had his greatest success in the ring as part of one half of the New Age Outlaws with Billy Gunn as part of the larger DX stable during the WWE Attitude Era. During his WWE run as a wrestler, he held the Intercontinental Championship and was a multi-time Tag Team Champion with Gunn.

In recent months, James had been publicly campaigning for a job in AEW, but obviously that won't be happening. Instead, he becomes the first member of Levesque's trusted circle to return to the company as part of the post-Vince McMahon regime.

3o6EQu9SnalS34dQ76.gif

If you take much stock in the ratings of a show that comes on at 10pm on a Friday night idk what to tell you.

It's only ever newsworthy if Rampage does a big number given the time slot it's in.

HBK just got promoted, now Road Dogg back in the camp after trying to tsundere Tony Khan into a job. I wonder what role X-pac gets. VP of catering maybe?

Back