Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Gat damn. I didn't recognize the her. I thought you was just dropping a pic of Cass CURRENT woman. Lol!!!
Cass with DDPs step daughter and HOOK interviewer Lexy Nair
E2mBEtOWQAIc0iR

Guess it’s fuck me then lol. I still watch Benoit matches with zero fucks given. I can separate the wrestler from his personal life and decisions. He’s still one of my favorite wrestlers of all time and that’s never gonna change
Thats basically what Paul said

One of the GOAT performers but a shitty human

I completely agree

I knew Sasha burning them runts up.

She be on that PACK.
Snoop has taught her well

I prefer Hit Row without Swerve. While I like Swerve in-ring, his recent personality feels forced or a work in-progress. He gives me similar vibes as Ember Moon/Athena; they don't carry that natural swag that comes with certain black culture. In Swerve's case, he may just be learning to come out of his shell because he never previously showed this much personality in the indies or Lucha Underground.

I'm not sure who could be added to Hit Row. I would like the OG3 to receive more focus as they are relatively unknown.

I prefer Hit Row without Swerve. While I like Swerve in-ring, his recent personality feels forced or a work in-progress. He gives me similar vibes as Ember Moon/Athena; they don't carry that natural swag that comes with certain black culture. In Swerve's case, he may just be learning to come out of his shell because he never previously showed this much personality in the indies or Lucha Underground.

I'm not sure who could be added to Hit Row. I would like the OG3 to receive more focus as they are relatively unknown.

I think Carmelo & Trick would fit.. But Melo said on Twitter he wouldn’t want to be part of it…

Yeah I wouldn't want that either. I wanna see Melo shine on his own
I think Carmelo & Trick would fit.. But Melo said on Twitter he wouldn’t want to be part of it…

I never heard of Melo before NXT, but he has a bright future. He comes off very natural on the microphone and even though he's a high flyer, he doesn't come off as a high spot junky. Trick is pretty decent as well.

Told y’all bout punk.

how you a millionaire and antiestablishment?

that’s an oxymoron.

you become the establishment by the mere act of hitting that tax bracket.

Punk ain’t nothing but an unlikable Jericho.

I’m a big of a Punk fan as I once was.. But still this watered down way to fan-friendly version of Punk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jericho…

Back