Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I liked Hit Row very much...wit Swerve included. They was perfect as that collective.

But this nigga add FORD to the group...
7eae3b2c-8200-4a33-adac-c0d5eea43c3f.gif

...really man?? No...just...no. Lol

Lmao HHH this one ain’t it. Don’t be captain save all the hoes

Yea man. I was gonna say this b4. I like him bringing back some of the releases but not everybody needs to come back.

As far as Hit Row goes Swerve wasn't even planned for the original group so I guess they might try to run it that way but then again maybe they doing something totally different with just Aj Francis cause I haven't heard anything bout the other two

Yea man. I was gonna say this b4. I like him bringing back some of the releases but not everybody needs to come back.

As far as Hit Row goes Swerve wasn't even planned for the original group so I guess they might try to run it that way but then again maybe they doing something totally different with just Aj Francis cause I haven't heard anything bout the other two
The other guy is there too. Im sure they didnt bring back B Fab because she is complete shit in the ring.

The other guy is there too. Im sure they didnt bring back B Fab because she is complete shit in the ring.

yea, old girl was trash

I follow her on social media n i aint even sure if she wants to wrestle anymore. if she does come back hopefully its just as a manager

i kinda hope they bringing back those other two as something completely different but idk

Like the other two was setting the wrestling world on fire

that Ashantee nigga wasnt even a bad wrestler he just had a stupid ass name and never really stood out in the group.

b4 he joined up with them I thought they were trying to make him the replacement for velveteen dream cause his character was almost like that

Ratings are like the stock market. Every week ratings for both companies fluctuate. So no...I don't think fans care about it.

Nowadays you got so many ways to watch the shows. Instead of having to catch it the nite it comes on...folks are dvr'ing the shows and watchin it later. Or they just catch the highlight on YouTube.

So they Changed Walters name
Made him slim down (which for health purposes ain’t really an issue)
And randomly after making him IC champ and booking him fairly strong.... just randomly decided he wasn’t shit.

I wonder if folks really grasp just how huge and important it is that Vince is gone

Smh. I see why a lot of the talent was hesitant going to the main roster. Vince buries you...then uses that as a reason to release them.

Back