Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I'm not bothered by this. They weren't being used that much anyway. Shelton been underutilized for years. Cedric needs to be put back on track. Hopefully this works out

Like I said THB is dead and they have completely wasted Shelton since his return to the company. I really wouldn't mind seeing both guys get an equal push on separate brands. They've never done right by Shelton imo even when he was in his prime yrs or after they killed the Team Angle tag team.

Like I said THB is dead and they have completely wasted Shelton since his return to the company. I really wouldn't mind seeing both guys get an equal push on separate brands. They've never done right by Shelton imo even when he was in his prime yrs or after they killed the Team Angle tag team.

I aint trying to see them try and bring it back either. Its a dead situation. Just come up with something different.

“Earlier this evening, PWInsider.com reported that AJ Francis aka Top Dolla in Hit Row was expected to be at tomorrow’s Smackdown taping in Raleigh, NC.

Since then, we have also confirmed that Dolla’s Hit Row partner Ashante The Adonis is also slated to be at Smackdown, which certainly lends credence to the idea the team will be returning to WWE.

Before anyone asks, we have not heard anything regarding B-Fab as of this writing. Obviously Swerve Strickland is signed to AEW.”

“Earlier this evening, PWInsider.com reported that AJ Francis aka Top Dolla in Hit Row was expected to be at tomorrow’s Smackdown taping in Raleigh, NC.

Since then, we have also confirmed that Dolla’s Hit Row partner Ashante The Adonis is also slated to be at Smackdown, which certainly lends credence to the idea the team will be returning to WWE.

Before anyone asks, we have not heard anything regarding B-Fab as of this writing. Obviously Swerve Strickland is signed to AEW.”
Team aint shit without Swerve. Shit like this is examples of the wrong things to bring bac. Guess AEW wasnt interested in Top Dolla. Lol

Top Dolla?
SillySlushyDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif

No...just no.

I thought it was reported that Top Dolla had backstage heat?

it’s happening bruh lol

i’m honestly not too interested in hit rows wwe return simply because swerve isn’t returning with them (although i did like b fab)

but AEW signed all of HHH’s NXT/WWE favs

signing hit row means he’s just rummaging through the scraps at this point

Back