Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Cole has no muscle mass but he's winning against big dudes but y'all can't look past Gresham doing it
I think Gresham cool in the ring so that aint my issue but i can see why a promoter wouldnt jump on him like that. You know damn well Vince and them wouldnt of even gave him a second blink.

I Googled Gresham height last night along with a couple other short ass wrestlers. I didnt know buddy was THAT short.. I thought he was around the height of DB maybe but nah

That nigga is shorter than Rey Mysterio...

Its fked up they took his strap so soon without much of a build but yea, he's probably lucky to have even had a world title reign when he did.

Of all the short wrestlers I could think of Marko Stunt was the only one shorter than him.

Once it came out that he had no dealings with Con I knew his title was gone. That whole show really had no build other than Joe and Jay Lethal

One ROH gets its own streaming deal, they’ll have the show and time to promote and build up storylines. Overreacting as usual

AEW Champion CM Punk stated at San Diego Comic-Con during an AEW panel last night that his foot is still healing after being "shattered" at AEW's Los Angeles debut Dynamite and undergoing surgery. Punk stated that he is re-learning how to walk after the surgery and there is no time table for his return to the ring.

One source who who working backstage at SDCC said they crossed paths with AEW talents across the last several days multiple times and it was obvious how much pain Punk was in while moving around and that they saw him icing his foot multiple times in backstage areas while sitting in between appearances.

Punk was wearing a walking boot while appearing at the SDCC events.

giphy.gif

Both Punk and DB need to give it up. Its
Admirable that they want to do what they love but Their overall health ain’t holdin up for this wrestling shit anymore. And it ain’t like their in their late 20s-30s

Back