Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Jade is a goddess. Fucc them muthafuccas sayin all that shyt. If a man is the 1st thing that comes across your mind when you lookin at a fit woman...ESPECIALLY a black woman...then just come out the closet.

That's not a Jade problem. That's a problem w/n ya'self denying who you TRULY are.
Yeah Jade legit sexy asf she just built ford tough.

While there has been no official indication they have been released, PWInsider.com can confirm that both Sasha Banks and Naomi were removed from WWE's Internal roster over the last 24 hours.

We have heard rumblings Banks may be doing some signings outside of WWE this Fall as well, but again, no official confirmation.

Yeeeaaah so about the women's tag titles/division.
lol.gif

STAMFORD, Conn., July 7, 2022 – WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced that Pat McAfee has signed a multiyear extension with WWE.

Since April 2021, McAfee has served as an analyst, alongside Michael Cole, for Friday Night SmackDown at 8 pm ET live each week on FOX.

The new pact will see McAfee entertaining the WWE Universe for years to come.

Earlier this year, McAfee delighted fans and lit up social media with a WrestleMania debut for the ages at AT&T Stadium in Dallas when battling Theory, Mr. McMahon, and even getting stunned by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Naomi always looked awkward trying to dance like Sasha and keep up. Shit was just a band aid til they got Sasha back in the singles feuds that turned into an infection.

Bury the belts in the WWE warehouse and pretend it never happened like they do with shit that fails.

Naomi always looked awkward trying to dance like Sasha and keep up. Shit was just a band aid til they got Sasha back in the singles feuds that turned into an infection.

Bury the belts in the WWE warehouse and pretend it never happened like they do with shit that fails.

LMAO

More self-inflicted WWE shenanigans. I’m positive they never had any real plan for Naomi once that pointless feud with Sonya was over. Maybe they always had her in mind to lose to Bianca at HIAC which still makes no sense cause she’s on Smackdown.

Promised Sasha a bigger push and then sent her to the back of the line when Ronda became available. Now losing them both when that division needs more. Cause the Lacy Evans experiment ain’t cuttin it breh

More self-inflicted WWE shenanigans. I’m positive they never had any real plan for Naomi once that pointless feud with Sonya was over. Maybe they always had her in mind to lose to Bianca at HIAC which still makes no sense cause she’s on Smackdown.

Promised Sasha a bigger push and then sent her to the back of the line when Ronda became available. Now losing them both when that division needs more. Cause the Lacy Evans experiment ain’t cuttin it breh
In my honest opinion Naomi was never going to a top 5 star for them. I expected her release in the next 2 years anyway or a trainer role.

Sasha looked way more sexier than Naomi doing those dances
Right lol im like it was obvious as fuck. Even my girl looked up from doing work and was like wtf is Naomi trying to do during their entrance. She looks like she cant dance but she has a dance background so I dont get it.

In my honest opinion Naomi was never going to a top 5 star for them. I expected her release in the next 2 years anyway or a trainer role.
I don't think she would have been released, she's in that Natalia role where she's used to get over the woman they're trying to push

I don't think she would have been released, she's in that Natalia role where she's used to get over the woman they're trying to push
Yeah it depends on how many new faces would pop up in the next year or so but she def no Natalya in the ring so im leaning more towards producer/trainer.

My only issue is if they release her then Tony Khan will sign her and I dont want that. They need more upper tier women before they just sign more average girls for that divison.

Last edited:

Yeh man even my homie was trying to get me to be more outraged for Naomi and I’m like I do like her but she ain’t no big star. She’s had her time and she’s decent in the ring but she’s more in that mid tier like the Carmellas + Natalya + Zelinas of the world.

She ain’t a main eventer maybe there was a time she was but not in present day.

Yeh man even my homie was trying to get me to be more outraged for Naomi and I’m like I do like her but she ain’t no big star. She’s had her time and she’s decent in the ring but she’s more in that mid tier like the Carmellas + Natalya + Zelinas of the world.

She ain’t a main eventer maybe there was a time she was but not in present day.
Thats why i hope she do get a trainer role if they played with the idea of letting her go. She could still be around if needed for a open spot.

Back