Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Trips being back is good shit. I just hope they ain't rushing his return and thrusting him into some shit cause of all that's going on.

I read that Stephanie has a lot of positive changes that she's hoping to make and that its actually good shit. Word is everybody is happy with her possibly being more hands on and they like the things that she's suggested so far.

Dude who posted that is also the one who got people thinking Bray might be coming back at HIAC but this time he was backed by fightful and Raj giri who usually be on it with the stories

I read that Stephanie has a lot of positive changes that she's hoping to make and that its actually good shit. Word is everybody is happy with her possibly being more hands on and they like the things that she's suggested so far.

Dude who posted that is also the one who got people thinking Bray might be coming back at HIAC but this time he was backed by fightful and Raj giri who usually be on it with the stories

For years now people have been dreaming about how WWE can/will be run once Vince stepped back. We got a sneak peak when The Kliq was basically running NXT of how things could go. Now we get to see a full run of ideas without Vince killing shit before it even gets off the ground

Back