Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Edge's removal from the group came out of nowhere and him being kicked out seemingly stems from WWE's plans for Judgement Day. According to Fightful Select, WWE wanted to take Judgement Day in a "supernatural" direction, something which Edge was opposed to. It then emerged on Monday afternoon that the faction was set to undergo a "big shift" with Edge and Finn Balor on Raw.

https://cultaholic.com/posts/report-edge-opposed-to-wwe-s-judgement-day-plans

That group isn't going to last very long with creative behind it. Edge might as well call it a day on his come back. He's had a royal rumble win but lost in the main event, had a 1-on-1 match w/Reigns lost that one. Had a very dope series of matches w/Seth Rollins at SummerSlam, MSG, & Crown Jewel. After that...boring or lackluster.

Wrestling in general and it’s obsession with supernatural characters blow my mind. It’s like everyone’s chasing the dragon that was the aura of the Undertaker. That was lightening in a bottle that also was born in the 90s lol

Judgement day should attack Cena during his return.

Cena and Edge teaming up before splintering into Edge vs Damien and Cena vs Rock n Rolla Finn is way better than Cena working with Theory.

Wrestling in general and it’s obsession with supernatural characters blow my mind. It’s like everyone’s chasing the dragon that was the aura of the Undertaker. That was lightening in a bottle that also was born in the 90s lol
I think Japan does a better job with it by using it as primarily theatrics.

Muta with the paint and the mist, Vader with the helmet. Stuff like that gives you the visual flare without being hokey.

he was running around as the Miz even then andwe thought that was mad goofy and here he is doing more than any MTV reality star ever
Coral fucked up w/ Miz on Real World. She could've gotten chose lol.

Ain't no telling where she at now

Coral wasn’t interested in Miz at all lol. Take it from someone who watched that season of the real world and the challenges they did together. She wanted no part of Miz
I thought they tried dating on The Real World after they became friends or during one of those challenges lol.

Coral wasn’t interested in Miz at all lol. Take it from someone who watched that season of the real world and the challenges they did together. She wanted no part of Miz

I remember him making some kinda racial comment while sittin wit Corral and another one of their roommates.

I forgot exactly what he said...but I think it had to do wot his perception of black people. Corral checked his azzz.

I remember him making some kinda racial comment while sittin wit Corral and another one of their roommates.

I forgot exactly what he said...but I think it had to do wot his perception of black people. Corral checked his azzz.
Miz strikes me as the type to say nigga alot in his household.

Back