Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

We still talking about Roman losing? *shudders*

Cause the way I see it he's got a lot of victims still in the pipeline.

Riddle, Lashley, Drew, Randy, Cody, Big E, Seth, AJ, Rocky

So you want more people to job to him. Look at Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan and others after feuding with that guy, their pushed down the card to trash feuds. In the case of Bryan he got shot to the minor leagues.

So you want more people to job to him. Look at Kevin Owens, Daniel Bryan and others after feuding with that guy, their pushed down the card to trash feuds. In the case of Bryan he got shot to the minor leagues.

So who's bandwagon you gonna jump on this time to be your savior from Roman's tyrannical reign? Lol

Riddle...will get washed

Lashley...could be good

Drew...*Obama yawns*

Randy...could be good

Cody...possibly set in stone

Big E...????

Seth...been there

AJ...meh

Rocky...will happen at WM (not RR like some people want it to)

Riddle...will get washed

Lashley...could be good

Drew...*Obama yawns*

Randy...could be good

Cody...possibly set in stone

Big E...????

Seth...been there

AJ...meh

Rocky...will happen at WM (not RR like some people want it to)

There's still some meat on the bone for him vs Seth. Nh Shit was kinda weak this last time they did it cause they didn't go all the way with it like they should've.

There's still some meat on the bone for him vs Seth. Nh Shit was kinda weak this last time they did it cause they didn't go all the way with it like they should've.

Wasn't that match randomly put together b/c someone was out? I can't remember. But know those 2 wasn't originally suppose to face each other.

Wasn't that match randomly put together b/c someone was out? I can't remember. But know those 2 wasn't originally suppose to face each other.

I cant remember what happened but yea plans got changed for some reason

I think it mightve been right around that Day 1 ppv where a couple of talent had covid so a while bunch of shit got changed. Like the Lashley/lesnar match.

Smh that 1 match being changed actually forced a lot of shit to be dropped

Roman ended up with COVID so he missed his match with Brock at Day 1. Which forced them to move shit around and Brock ended up winning the belt (which originally was supposed to be Seth)

Brock ended up taking on Bobby at RR & cause Roman needed an opponent they decided on Seth

Back