Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

@Chi-Town B I’m down with the bet. If dynamite breaks 1 million views tomorrow night, you must make a AEW thread praising how good it is and how much you love your favorite wrestlers, such as Adam Cole and of course the current and Reigning, defending, undisputed AEW world champion. CM Punk!

If they don't break a million then you can't speak on the NBA until after the finals. No news, no players, no finals games, NOTHING

I read Mark Henry, Christian and Adam Cole are all making more than MJF, I would be pissed too if I was MJF

All 3 were established in the wrestling industry before MJF so I understand once they signed with AEW but now? MJF better get a huge raise soon or something

All 3 were established in the wrestling industry before MJF so I understand once they signed with AEW but now? MJF better get a huge raise soon or something
Yup. I dont understand how folks dont get common sense, ofcourse etablished guys should get paid more coming as a start. MJF should be paid more and i trad Khan is willing to give him what he wants but he just has to sign a new contract.

Problem with that is he wants the same deal to end in 2024 so he can have a bidding war for him. I heard they gave him more money in January but he wants more.

Last edited:
Yup. I dont underatand how folks dont get common sense, ofcourse etablished guys should get paid more coming as a start. MJF should be paid more and i trad Khan is willing to give him what he wants but he just has to sign a new contract.

Problem with that is he wants the same deal to end in 2024 so he can have a bidding war for him.
Mark Henry, y'all don't believe the stuff y'all posting

Back