Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The suspension is without pay. In addition, the company pulled all of their merchandise from its website, meaning they would not get any new merchandise revenue. There was merchandise for both women available at the live shows over the weekend because that stuff is prepared ahead of time.

For those who have asked about WWE's Queen Zelina Vega disappearing off television, we've confirmed Vega has been out of the ring following an in-ring injury that required surgery.

The belief among those we've spoken to is that she'll likely be out of action another 6-8 weeks, which means she'd be available to return around Summerslam. There has been talk about her receiving a push upon her return as sources have noted her willingness to do what was requested of her and her hard work has been noticed behind the scenes.

Since returning to WWE in July 2021, Vega became the first-ever Queen's Crown tournament winner and held the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship with Carmella. She would be back in time to defend the Crown in the return tournament if WWE goes in that direction leading into the 2022 Crown Jewel PPV.

Vega last wrestled during the 4/11 Monday Night Raw episode, facing Bianca Belair.

I really don't know why Naomi walked out, she went from being stuck in catering, to coming back to tv in a feud against Sonya to the tag titles and then being put in a match against one of the top women in a title match. She was going up from where she was a year ago.

Dont understand why they tryna replace or add to the big 4

Its perfectly setup with the seasons and everything

Greed.

They saw what WM did and thought they could do the same wit MITB.

WWE mentioned they were gonna do more stadium shows. The problem...only ppv's that's worthy of stadium venues is WM...SS...RR. All the others are hyped up Raw and SD shows that's only suited for smaller venues.

Ehh not mad at WWE for trying to build up another PPV just as high as the big 4. If there’s any ppv that could be that it’s MITB.

just didn’t work out with the Vegas stadium as the experiment I suppose. I could see them selling out maybe Giants / Jets (I forget the name) for MITB

They should replace MITB and bring back The Great American Bash. They could put those MITB matches in there and make it a show that is not just focused on who is getting a briefcase.

WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett has officially returned to World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources. Jarrett will be working on the live events side of WWE's business in a high level executive position. One source described it as Jarrett "taking over live events." We are told Jarrett will officially begin his duties next week.

In January 2019, Jarrett was brought in by WWE to work as a Producer, then shifted over to the company's creative team in March of that year. He quickly parlayed his role into an executive role on the live events side. When WWE's live events went on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Jarrett quietly exited the company, although he never publicly acknowledged it.

Over the last several years, Jarrett has launched an excellent podcast with Conrad Thompson and become part of the ownership group of Minor League Baseball team The Springfield Lucky Horseshoes in Illinois.

I can see all that, but what about Drew and this UK show?

I got Drew getting screwed over. That way the loss doesn't necessarily make him a loser.

If they smart then they'll have his next opponent be the one to screw him over that way they can ease him into a new program and have a better explanation for the loss other than the Bloodline interfering.

I would say WALTER since they both from the UK but I really ain't trying to see him eat an L against Drew

Back