Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

let's say for a minute Riddle became world champion...... i could see him making the same mistake RVD did when he beat Cena.... fuck around & get pulled over with drugs in his rental & lose his title as quick as he won it.

still thinking Big E should be the 1 to end it. Roman can drop the WWE title to Drew at the UK show. Drew and Cody can feud over the WWE title since that's the one Cody is after.

Roman retains the Universal through Mania--and then the Raw after Mania, Big E comes out to a giant pop
Big E failed title reign showed he's not the one

Drew was booked strong like a dominant champion
And he's only marginally more over than anyone else. I think Cody and Drew feuding (along with Bobby & Randy) can carry Raw. New Day and Bloodline redux with a more focused E seems like the best option at Smackdown if and when he is healthy enough to return. Otherwise, I don't see great options for Roman on Smackdown without a draft.

Lol. Now that they failed to get fans to fill a stadium for Money In The Bank the new location is not advertising Roman, Rousey and Brock anymore. Them boys really said since we going to a smaller arena we taking off our 3 big draws.

Last edited:
Ya'll don't see where they going fr?

I feel like they telling the story right before our eyes honestly while Roman announcing he no longer doing house shows, Cody out there front and center while interacting w/ the fans after the shows. He getting the center of the PPV & live show posters and he rumored to be the one on the cover of the next game, not to mention they doing count downs till his ass appears on tv.

Cody will be the one and the story will be that he caught Romans attention after the company started putting him front and center over Reigns.

I still got him pegged to win MITB too. I could see him winning it and holding on to it for a while even though they'll have Reigns and Heyman throwing shots at him from time to time

Ya'll don't see where they going fr?

I feel like they telling the story right before our eyes honestly while Roman announcing he no longer doing house shows, Cody out there front and center while interacting w/ the fans after the shows. He getting the center of the PPV & live show posters and he rumored to be the one on the cover of the next game, not to mention they doing count downs till his ass appears on tv.

Cody will be the one and the story will be that he caught Romans attention after the company started putting him front and center over Reigns.

I still got him pegged to win MITB too. I could see him winning it and holding on to it for a while even though they'll have Reigns and Heyman throwing shots at him from time to time
I see that vision too. I just expect WWE to change their minds with their ADD booking but I hope it happens. Even got the Rhodes Family history and Somoan Family history tied in.

Back