Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE star Drew McIntyre, still sporting a neck brace, has been spotted in Pittsburgh several times over the last several days, PWInsider.com has learned.

McIntyre was seen earlier today at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital, a well known hospital that has seen other WWE talents undergo surgery there, including WWE Hall of Famer The Great Khali. WWE sources confirmed this afternoon to PWInsider.com that McIntyre was indeed there to undergo tests on his neck.

McIntyre was written out of WWE storylines at the Day 1 PPV in Atlanta after being attacked by Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss. He had wrestled 11 matches for the company between 12/26 and that date despite dealing with what was described to PWInsider as "nagging issues" with his neck that had been ongoing for several weeks.

There is currently no time period for McIntyre's return to performing for the company.

WWE star Drew McIntyre, still sporting a neck brace, has been spotted in Pittsburgh several times over the last several days, PWInsider.com has learned.

McIntyre was seen earlier today at UPMC Presbyterian Hospital, a well known hospital that has seen other WWE talents undergo surgery there, including WWE Hall of Famer The Great Khali. WWE sources confirmed this afternoon to PWInsider.com that McIntyre was indeed there to undergo tests on his neck.

McIntyre was written out of WWE storylines at the Day 1 PPV in Atlanta after being attacked by Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss. He had wrestled 11 matches for the company between 12/26 and that date despite dealing with what was described to PWInsider as "nagging issues" with his neck that had been ongoing for several weeks.

There is currently no time period for McIntyre's return to performing for the company.

I ain't trying to be funny but management needs to put Drew on ice for the time being and that even means if he has to sit out this year's WrestleMania. 9/10 when guys start having neck issues most of the time it means surgery. Examples: Stone Cold, Edge, & Benoit.

I think this year's WM main events are probably locked in after the RR.

Lashley vs Big E - WWE Title
Reigns vs Lesnar - Universal Title (I wouldn't mind if they did this in HIAC)

Back