Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WALTER should be going to Smackdown stat! along with the other two members of IMPERIUM

this a good sign that he finally agreed to leave the UK but im not sure what they got planned for him on 2.0.. ii hope they dont fuck up and try to put him and Breakker in a feud

Now you know that's happening. Wouldn't be any point bringing him on 2.0 if he's not in the title picture.

WALTER should be going to Smackdown stat! along with the other two members of IMPERIUM

this a good sign that he finally agreed to leave the UK but im not sure what they got planned for him on 2.0.. ii hope they dont fuck up and try to put him and Breakker in a feud

I don't have very high hopes for WALTER on the main roster or Imperium. If they make to the main roster Vince will probably separate Walter from the other two (probably release them) and keep him around.

Like I said on coli, I hope Baby Steiner turns out to be main event material for the main roster in 3-4 yrs b/c creative & Vince has a long track record of not doing right by talent that comes up from NXT. WWE just started releasing NXT backstage ppl. I wouldn't be surprised if guys like Champa, Strong, & LA Knight get released later this year.

I don't have very high hopes for WALTER on the main roster or Imperium. If they make to the main roster Vince will probably separate Walter from the other two (probably release them) and keep him around.

Like I said on coli, I hope Baby Steiner turns out to be main event material for the main roster in 3-4 yrs b/c creative & Vince has a long track record of not doing right by talent that comes up from NXT. WWE just started releasing NXT backstage ppl. I wouldn't be surprised if guys like Champa, Strong, & LA Knight get released later this year.
Yeah Vince really is against some of the nxt talent look for example what he did to kross on his main roster debut, but i really hope they use Walter right cause that guy is a goddam beast man

Macaulay Culkin rips the current WWE product
ByAndrew RavensPublished on January 7, 2022
Macaulay Culkin gave his thoughts on the current product that WWE is presenting to its fan and like many fans, he has some critical things to say about it.

That’s exactly what the actor did during an appearance on the latest Wrestling with Freddie podcast hosted by former WWE creative writer Freddie Prinze Jr. Culkin voiced his opinion that there are too many repetitive matches on WWE programming including Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar.

“Especially the product now, f*** dude. If I have to see one more f******, don’t get me wrong I’m looking forward to seeing what will be different this time, but if I have to see Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns one more frickin’ time, you know?”

Culkin pointed out how due to the lack of depth on the roster, WWE has to use the same matches for back-to-back pay-per-view events such as The New Day vs. The Usos.

“That’s the thing. They’ll do the same pay-per-view back to back. It’s always like New Day/Usos like every frickin’ card. Like, I understand that their roster isn’t as deep as it was a year ago. They’ve cut I think 86 wrestlers from their roster this past calendar year. So yeah, you don’t have this rich variety that you might have had before, but even then, man, it’s like how many times can we watch the same match over again?”

Back