Official Wrestling News Thread

At Incorporate this into a storyline...lol

How about get the guy fucking help and get his life together.

Reactions: willhustle
Jimmy about to be put on ice, can't have him on the show after this

They dont punish people for DUIs and weed anymore but this is that niggas 3rd time so they might do something about it.

I hope that it plays into the story like Ro said tho. If they do take him off tv again let Roman and Jey beat his ass and send him back home

Honestly they should just cut ties with him. Some shit just bigger then a scripted show. Multiple DUI offenders have no fucks given for people safety and the fact it keeps happening is a sign buddy needs a mental health check up. 3 times?? Trash act man

They dont punish people for DUIs and weed anymore but this is that niggas 3rd time so they might do something about it.

I hope that it plays into the story like Ro said tho. If they do take him off tv again let Roman and Jey beat his ass and send him back home
They should for DUI's, it sends a bad example

Reactions: Csopq

i think they fire talent if they refuse the help wwe offers them, like rehab

jimmy clearly has a problem and i wish him the best

Honestly they should just cut ties with him. Some shit just bigger then a scripted show. Multiple DUI offenders have no fucks given for people safety and the fact it keeps happening is a sign buddy needs a mental health check up. 3 times?? Trash act man

Well considering Jeff Hardy still employed...not happening.

Well considering Jeff Hardy still employed...not happening.
Jeff Hardy has also been sent homr multiple times and lost his job a few. Examples need to be made man fuck the bullshit. I'm guess Jimmy going down the same road as Jeff is fine just so we can ...fuck that. Real life help>> our little entertaining storyline.

That alcohol addiction aint no joke

Last edited:
Reactions: Infamous114
Jimmy should have a solid support system he got Naomi, his brother & Reigns in his corner so hopefully they can talk him into getting some help

Jimmy should have a solid support system he got Naomi, his brother & Reigns in his corner so hopefully they can talk him into getting some help
He had the same team the first snd second time too. Buddy needs a break and a rehab stint.

He had the same team the first snd second time too. Buddy needs a break and a rehab stint.

lol buddy just had a break. he was out for 12+ months

everybody kinda just brushed it off the first two times fans and i guess his family but now you got everybody talking about it and saying he need some help

sometimes it take shit like that to open peoples eyes. Not just his but the folks around him

Him being off tv for those 12+ months probably aint help things either. Probably just gave him more time to drink