Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

205 Live is no more prettty much

theres only 4 people remaining on the roster i saw somebody say not long ago

wild seeing all these angry tweets when these people know good and damn well they aint watch that sht

Vince must be selling the company because it's either every 2 weeks or every month a batch of releases.

the dude thats doing all the firing shot down the selling rumors i think. I saw a journalist say that its cause they're getting ready to go back on the road and cutting people so they can bring back Lesnar and Cena.

that makes a lot of sense

that and the fact that they about to bring back all that pyro

the dude thats doing all the firing shot down the selling rumors i think. I saw a journalist say that its cause they're getting ready to go back on the road and cutting people so they can bring back Lesnar and Cena.

that makes a lot of sense

that and the fact that they about to bring back all that pyro

It somewhat makes sense if Vince is trying to have enough paper to cover both Cena & Lesnar. Lesnar's deal expired last year I think, so Vince has to try and lock him down to a multi-year contract. I figure Cena's situation is different since he's involved in Hollywood now like The Rock is so they have to go by his filming schedule.

I really hope the quality of the weekly shows & PPVs improve once WWE goes back to doing live shows.

Back