Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

i tthink they gonna eventually end the brand split..

its getting to the point where they really dont need it anymore, especially when it comes to the tag divisions cause they've pretty much been splitting up all the teams.

If they are gonna release more people which has been reported, there’s really no need for raw and smackdown to have 2 separate rosters. It’s a damn shame too with all that talent they have

starting to make me think that whatever he got going on is bad

i was hoping they were just saving him for when crowds returned so he could get the big pop he deserves

Braun def will be. As soon as Vince needs a huge guy and Brock ain't available Braun will be back.

What's crazy is Braun had literally improved his physique by ALOT. He had a 6 pack and was ripped like a mf for somebody his size and just got there in 6 months. They literally cut him right at his best.
Dont be surprised if a they back in October once the new fiscal year starts and the budget is reset

WWE will officially announce the location for the 8/21 Summerslam PPV tonight during NBC's coverage of the Belmont Stakes race.

The broadcast begins at 5 PM EST.

As previously noted on PWInsider.com, the logistics of where the pre and post Summerslam events are lend itself to Las Vegas as the location. So, stay tuned.

Edit: as expected, it’s Vegas

Last edited:
Back