Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I can't front...if its true that WWE only want to partner wit NJPW just for them to be exclusive to WWE...then that's some sucka shyt.

I don't want NJPW anywhere WWE. I think partnering wit Impact and AEW suits them better. B/c I'm pretty sure Vince is gonna want creative controls on both fronts.

I don’t why anyone would want to with the “E” after seeing how they totall destroyed the British Indy scene to their benefit.. Also I do think anybody should trust that Nick Khan like a month or so ago.. He said they could buy a small Mexican promotion or start a Mexico NXT AND takeover Mexico.. because they great live production & Rey Jr… Clearly not understanding the market down in Mexico is similar to Japan where fans are loyal to Triple A & CMLL.. That just coming with better lighting and pyro isn’t going to change that…

I don’t why anyone would want to with the “E” after seeing how they totall destroyed the British Indy scene to their benefit.. Also I do think anybody should trust that Nick Khan like a month or so ago.. He said they could buy a small Mexican promotion or start a Mexico NXT AND takeover Mexico.. because they great live production & Rey Jr… Clearly not understanding the market down in Mexico is similar to Japan where fans are loyal to Triple A & CMLL.. That just coming with better lighting and pyro isn’t going to change that…

All WWE does is absorb their competition. This isn't a partnership. They see what AEW and Impact is doing collaborating wit NPJW, and now wanna stop it.

Yeah WWE gonna send their talent...the ones who get lil to no air time. They may send a superstar over there once every so often. But that'll only be for bigger ppv events.

And if NJPW think it's gonna be a "partnership" wit creative...they gonna be sadly disappointed. Vince ain't giving that up. Just like how Vince absorb the old wrestling territories from back in the day...its the same playbook now.

Last edited:
WWE wouldn't know how to handle a NJPW working relationship. Hope that falls out before it can. Superior quality in matches and storyline, WWE would just dumb them down.

WWE wouldn't know how to handle a NJPW working relationship. Hope that falls out before it can. Superior quality in matches and storyline, WWE would just dumb them down.

Look how they dumb down Asuka and Nakamura. Io was fortunate enough be on NXT where they got other women that can keep up wit her. Asuka I felt had to dumb down, b/c a lot of the women on the main couldn't match her.

Look how they dumb down Asuka and Nakamura. Io was fortunate enough be on NXT where they got other women that can keep up wit her. Asuka I felt had to dumb down, b/c a lot of the women on the main couldn't match her.

asuka hurt a few of those women too lol

aint they the ones who wanted a 3 hr kiddie show?

thats what ive always read

maybe FOX outbids them for RAW when the time comes and we see a turn around

2 hrs + better writing
I REALLY hope this happens...I legit havent watched raw since 2019...only show gets my time is SD and its usually dvr so i can skip the commercials

Make it 2 night. The show is 2 damn long to have fans sittin there the whole time

Went to Wrestlemania 33 in 2017 in Orlando. Got to the stadium at 2pm and didn’t leave the parking lot until 12:30am. Smh it was a chore

WWE officials are reportedly planning to make more cost-cutting releases, possibly as early as this week.

It was just reported by Fightful Select that sources all across the company are aware of major names that were being considered for the cuts. Names won’t be revealed by online sources until those involved have been informed themselves.

The report noted that there is an ongoing list of departures being considered, but in the recent past WWE has changed their minds on cutting certain people at the last minute.

Besides the budget cuts made back in mid-April, WWE made another round of talent cuts back in mid-May. They also let go of dozens of corporate and office workers last month as part of a major restructuring.

Stay tuned for more on the planned WWE cuts as this is a developing story.

Back