Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

But but she’s going to NXT!!
This is great news, just the shot in the arm that the company needs pal!

tenor.gif
Th-this isn't a good thing for you. Why are you laughing? AEW has Blood and Guts, Britt Baker, DON2, Omega the Belt Collector, Jade Cargill, and Darby Allin going on. There is nothing exciting about NXT right now. She was definitely needed more in NXT. Proven by the ratings, the fact that many youtube reviewers are talking about not live streaming NXT reviews anymore due to lack of audience, and NXT unopposed still can't even beat AEW in the ratings on a week when Biden's state of the union address killed everything else on Wednesday. Why are you laughing? She was the shot in the arm they needed.

This also goes to a point in a video I posted a few weeks back about NXT and WWE in general missing out on superstar big name free agents. Tessa Blanchard has more star power than everyone on NXT and some of the main roster...and she just went to AEW. Again I ask, why are you laughing?

The one glowing weakness of AEW was their women's division. It was already turning the corner and now, if true, they just added the best woman wrestler in the game. So I ask again, why are you laughing?

Th-this isn't a good thing for you. Why are you laughing? AEW has Blood and Guts, Britt Baker, DON2, Omega the Belt Collector, Jade Cargill, and Darby Allin going on. There is nothing exciting about NXT right now. She was definitely needed more in NXT. Proven by the ratings, the fact that many youtube reviewers are talking about not live streaming NXT reviews anymore due to lack of audience, and NXT unopposed still can't even beat AEW in the ratings on a week when Biden's state of the union address killed everything else on Wednesday. Why are you laughing? She was the shot in the arm they needed.

This also goes to a point in a video I posted a few weeks back about NXT and WWE in general missing out on superstar big name free agents. Tessa Blanchard has more star power than everyone on NXT and some of the main roster...and she just went to AEW. Again I ask, why are you laughing?

The one glowing weakness of AEW was their women's division. It was already turning the corner and now, if true, they just added the best woman wrestler in the game. So I ask again, why are you laughing?

tenor.gif

I had two reasons I wanted Tessa in NXT instead of AEW. One she would have more opponents, and two because NXT needs something exciting right now. In AEW it'd just be Britt, Shida, Jade Cargill, Statlander, Velvet, and Conti. After that they'd have to bring in some joshis.

Nobody should be excited racist Tessa is on their favorite program

I swear. Of course people singing a whole different tune on social media now though..

"Ohh well maybe shes changed"

Maannn.. the bitch didn't even own up to it and apologize.

Nobody should be excited racist Tessa is on their favorite program
Only people excited are the " Yea stick it to the SJW's" crowd. If we blacklisted everyone in wrestling for being racist, a bully, or saying a racist slur there would be no wrestling industry, and sadly that's a fact.

I think I said on here before she should stay in Mexico, but honestly we all gotta come to the realization that she's gonna get signed by someone. She is too young, too good, and has too much star power for some promotion to NOT take the chance. It's only when and where.

TK has thus far shown he's not with the foolishness. Rape jokes? Sit you down for a month. Homophobic tweets? Cut out your matches. Abuse allegations? You outta here. Racism on tape? You banned

I believe If AEW were to sign Tessa it would be because Tony Khan had a sit down with the entire locker room and got their approval along with Tully agreeing to keeping her in check.

Nobody likes talking to you shenco.

It's the equivalent to kicking a corner with your pinky toe.
If that is how you and others truly feel, maybe it would be best for you to put me on ignore because I will continue posting how I please. If it bothers you and others so much, I would recommend you make full use of the options that are made available to you on this website. Have a blessed day brother Jamel.

Last edited:
What did Khan and Cody say about Hogan working there because of his racist behavior, how is Tessa any different.
Khan straight up banned Hogan from AEW. The difference is there is no stone cold concrete evidence with the Tessa incident so you can kinda shoot her some bail. At the end of the day she was getting signed by someone though. In all sports nobody really care if you producing on the field. She's 25 years old and the best in the world. She's getting a call.

AEW is surprising though because TK is a culture guy and already said he wasn't interested. Which is why I believe if they are in fact signing her, he got the roster's approval about it first. Heck even Big Swole said it would be best for her to go to AEW

Ofcourse they are MLW is borderline trash outside the Contra group. There has been talks that MLW struggling bad and when AEW came and NXT started hoarding it ate 75% of their roster including commentators. Struggling company even more then Impact.

Last edited:

But but she’s going to NXT!!
Yoooooooooo letsgoooooooooooooooooo.

Shorty fucked up but hopefully she can bounce back from this and genuine about it. She is up there in talent with Charlotte. Either way she go NXT or AEW she will instantly be the best chick on the roster .

Last edited:
Lmao @ no concrete evidence when like 6 different women who were there confirmed the story

not to mention 3 of the mfs work for AEW

:wtf11:

Back