Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Gail Kim confirming that this has been going on.

This y'all favorite promotion?
e605c8c68f85fd81aa704d9d99b851ef.gif

WrestlingInc.com reported tonight that Mark Carano has been let go by World Wrestling Entertainment.

The story making the rounds among numerous WWE staffers and talents is that Carano is taking the heat for the Mickie James social media postings earlier this evening with James revealing her belongings were sent to her by WWE inside a boxed trash bag. That led to other former talents claiming the same had happened to them. After the story began trending on Twitter, WWE executives Triple H, John Lauirinaitis and Stephanie McMahon all apologized and announced the person responsible was gone from WWE.

PWInsider.com had been working to confirm Carano's departure when WrestlingInc.com broke the story.

Carano had been recently replaced as the Head of Talent Relations by John Laurinaitis, instead reporting to him.

Earlier this evening, PWInsider.com broke the story of other departures from the Talent Relations department. That situation took place prior to the Mickie James story coming to light and was unrelated. At the time, Carano was still part of the department, but had relocated to Florida after Laurinaitis took over the Talent Relations department.

Carano had been with the company since 1998 and had been utilized on camera on WWE reality series Total Divas.

Last edited:
thats how i knew she wont coming back cause that was the reason she left, said she wanted to start a family
Ronda used her crossover status from Ufc to sign with Wwe......... she was decent (not great) during her run...... but in all honesty Ronda wasn't built for the usual Wwe schedule...... Vince knew upfront that Ronda was a special attraction only .... tbh i could see a woman like Amanda Nunes down the line making a move into pro wrestling.

I don't think anyone should have lost their job over that Mickie James stuff, just reprimand them and keep it moving.

Ppl would of complained either way. I heard dude who was fired was a shitty person anyways tho he probably need to go. Too bad it wont Kevin Dunn

This y'all mans?
I don't think anyone should have lost their job over that Mickie James stuff, just reprimand them and keep it moving.
They was looking to fire Carrano for anything. Plus it's not a good look from a PR standpoint. If Mickie James didn't put it on blast no one would have done anything

20 greatest WWE title changes of the last decade:

20. Brock Lesnar def. John Cena,SummerSlam 2014
19. Bray Wyatt wins Elimination Chamber, Elimination Chamber 2017
18. Rey Mysterio def. The Miz, Raw, July 25, 2011
17. Drew McIntyre def. Brock Lesnar, WrestleMania 36
16. Daniel Bryan def. AJ Styles, SmackDown, Nov. 13, 2018
15. Randy Orton def. Drew McIntyre, Hell in a Cell 2020
14. AJ Styles def. Jinder Mahal, SmackDown, Nov. 7, 2017
13. Bobby Lashley def. The Miz, Raw, Mar. 1, 2021
12. Roman Reigns def. Dean Ambrose, Survivor Series 2015
11. CM Punk def. John Cena, Money in the Bank 2011
10. Drew McIntyre def. Randy Orton, Raw, Nov. 16, 2020