Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Vince got Andrade, Keith Lee and Black sitting on the sideline simply because he doesn't like them!
Vince makes it about him more than the fans, he just doesn't get it!!!

Keith is dealing with some kind of injury

theres no reason why the other two cant be used tho

i think they'll both be out the door when their contracts expire

then again maybe he'll go o n and grant their releases before the end of this year if they want out.

they recently denied Andrades, probably trying to convince him to stay but if he dont budge maybe they'll go on n let em go

Lol AEW effect
tenor.gif

i would not be surprised if 2 out of the 3 names you mention gets released after Mania.
I hope they flop because I know other companies will shoot them to the top. Allister Black is a no brainer for leaving tho.

If I was Lee I'd try and go to AEW since it's the second biggest company and prove Vince and WWE they were wrong on denying him over and over.

Last edited:
I hope they flop because I know other companies will shoot them to the top. Allister Black is a no brainer for leaving tho.

If I was Lee I'd try and go to AEW since it's the second biggest company and prove Vince and WWE they were wrong on denying him over and over.
i could see a scenario where Black reunites with Vega in Aew in 2021.

Vince not pushing Allister Black put me over the edge man. I just can't f w it anymore. I can not wish enough bad to his promotion as long as he is alive. Just had it with the dumb shit.

Someone just said it perfectly. Vince thinks its about him.

Vince not pushing Allister Black put me over the edge man. I just can't f w it anymore. I can not wish enough bad to his promotion as long as he is alive. Just had it with the dumb shit.

Exactly and I would just walk when the contract ends, there is zero reason he shouldn't be main eventing by now.

That's where I'm at. Can't recall the last time I actually watched a full episode of wrestling. Shit just dead now.

Last edited:
Back