Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Was only a matter of time

Hopefully she goes straight to RAW.

I'm not much of a fan of her but the RAW womens div could use her way more than NXT and Smackdown. Plus Morrison is on RAW. Makes sense

I'm not much of a fan of her but the RAW womens div could use her way more than NXT and Smackdown. Plus Morrison is on RAW. Makes sense
I'm surprised they haven't got tessa blanchard yet

Shes gonna be part of the next NXT class

I'm surprised they haven't got tessa blanchard yet

She fucked herself over with WWE long before the racist shit came out. She was in the first mae young classic n leaked the results cus she lost in the first round

They ended up having to change some things in the tourney after that

Shes gonna be part of the next NXT class

Guess we'll see what happens with her on NXT

if io is holding onto the title i suppose she'd be a good heel challenge for her to face but id only want that if io was going over.

I feel like tall Sonya got next with the strap or atleast i feel like she should be next

Dummy, yeah!!!

My homeboy was a huge eli drake fan and i usedd to give him hell by saying he was a Mr. Kennedy rip off but over time I became a fan.

He came into his own with the catch phrase and was over af at one point on IMPACT! idk if they ever put the world title on him but they obviously dropped the ball since he went to NWA.

i think i remember his reason for leaving was that they wanted him to be one of the guys losing to Tessa

She fucked herself over with WWE long before the racist shit came out. She was in the first mae young classic n leaked the results cus she lost in the first round

They ended up having to change some things in the tourney after that
People have done worse than that and Vince has still cut the check so that ain't it. If Vince sees dollars, he'll make it make sense. Nobody is touching her right now except maybe AAA. She'll get signed maybe later this year or next year by WWE

37 years old and her husband works there. Makes sense. Only people that should be signing to WWE are established wrestlers, those about to end their careers or those in the middle of they primes. No young up and comer should be signing with the E' right now

Eli Drake is probably one of the best NXT signings, dude is fucking fire on the mic. He remind me a tad bit of Cena/Rock in the way he cab draw mfs in when he talks. I was really hoping AEW would snatch him up but hopefully WWE puts him on a rocket.

Eli Drake is probably one of the best NXT signings, dude is fucking fire on the mic. He remind me a tad bit of Cena/Rock in the way he cab draw mfs in when he talks. I was really hoping AEW would snatch him up but hopefully WWE puts him on a rocket.

I was saying on twitter earlier that coming in he automatically takes the spot for best talker in NXT.

Undispited title looks so generic to me, around the time I completely checked out of wrestling. Was happy to see it got like a 2 year run.

That world heavyweight title tho is god status...

I was saying on twitter earlier that coming in he automatically takes the spot for best talker in NXT.
Yeah these boys have no idea how good buddy is on the mic, he about to make some of the best NXT promos. Only reason I watched NWA was mostly him doing his promos in the 80s setting.

Last edited:
@TonyDubbz

I was watching What Culture yooutube video and they was saying Edge not bringing in the ratings so the E might have to do that Roman match with him just so Roman can get the views up

Oh they were going with Reigns vs Edge anyways so I dont get why they giving us the run around and acting like he gonna pick somebody else..

If you think about it, thats the biggest mens match that they could book for this years mania unless Daniel Bryan somehow eases his way into the main event match.

Sheamus vs Drew not big enough

Shit will pick up again once they stop bullshittin and start the actual feud between him and Reigns.

Back