Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE released Steve Cutler, part of the forgotten sons and was one of King Corbins goons that hadn’t been on tv in weeks. With them announcing their 4th quarter earnings today, there’s a chance that there’s gonna be more cuts soon

Last edited:
Word is WWE signed this Parker Boudreaux kid to a NXT developmental contract. Mf look just like Brock but he kinda fat.. i'm sure they'll get him in shape tho.

I know JR sick if true cus he had his eyes on him too. Thats how I learned about him but I started seeing Heyman hype him up on twitter in only the way Heyman can.

He only like 21 so hopefully they keep him in developmental for a while before strutting him out on tv... Train him up and he could be better than Lesnar.

LMAO

@AndyDatsonWT
Published 21 hours ago
WWE
If you watched WWE in 2020, you will have seen the emergence of Murphy in WWE’s upper-midcard.
Whether it was teaming with Seth Rollins or hitting on Rey Mysterio’s daughter, Murphy seemed to be heading for great things in WWE.
But then suddenly, he disappeared, seemingly without a trace. We can confirm that he does still exist, and that he is still a member of the SmackDown roster, it’s just that WWE has nothing for him.

According to a report from RingsideNews, Murphy has continued to show up at every SmackDown taping, but there’s simply nothing for him in terms of a storyline.
The report reads:
“We’ve been asked about Murphy’s status since he vanished from television. We were told that, like Bo Dallas, Murphy has been around backstage. They just don’t have anything for him and he’s not being used. No word on what’s going on with the romantic angle that they left in limbo.”
Murphy pretty much disappeared from TV when Seth Rollins took time out for the birth of his daughter, so it may be that WWE is waiting for Seth to return to SmackDown to bring Murphy back into the fray.
Whatever their reasons, surely it’s only a matter of time before someone with the talent of Murphy is back wrestling on our screens.

Jealousy is a bitch ain't it. I have no clue who the other chick is

Tasha Steelz is her name

i never heard of her till i saw her n Kiera won the tag titles

i thought they were on some kayfabe shit but it doesnt seem like it

theres more clips on twitter supposedly but i aint look for them

Back