Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

So, if he does go to UFC, he’s def dropping WM. But I think Braun is somehow going to get in for a triple threat. I think he walks out winner.

Brock goes to UFC.

Lashley takes his spot.

I think things are going as planned. Seeds being planted for Rollins vs Balor. Miz needs an opponent, Braun fills that void

Am I the only one who thinks Lashley coming back is about 5 years too late for it to matter? I remember he had that one title match with Cena then he fucked off to MMA/TNA. Granted it would be nice to see a credible black man hold a world title.

Here is the current rumored card for Wrestlemania 34:

Universal Title (confirmed)
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns

WWE Title (confirmed)
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

RAW Women's Title (reported by PWInsider.com)
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Asuka

Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle vs. Triple H and Stephanie McMahon (reported by PWInsider.com)

John Cena vs. The Undertaker (not confirmed but expected)

Andre The Giant memorial battle royal (not confirmed but expected)

WWE Cruiserweight Title final (confirmed)

IC Title (reported by F4WOnline.com)
The Miz (c) vs. Braun Strowman

Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor (reported by cbssports.com)

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn (reported by bleacherreport.com)

http://nodq.com/news/521671225.shtml

Put Miz/Rollins/Balor in a ladder match for the title

Put Strowman in for a triple threat w Reigns/Lesnar

Cena vs Rey Mysterio - still a strange one to me, and if they’re going down the road of failures, Cena needs to lose

Roman Reigns gets his Wrestlemania moment....

it's that simple

I think things are going as planned. Seeds being planted for Rollins vs Balor. Miz needs an opponent, Braun fills that void

In what world does anyone think Strowman vs Miz is in anyway a match worthy of WM? And he shouldn’t be IC champ.

This is the wrong move w Braun. If they do it then whatever but I highly dislike this.

I’m a Roman fan but fuck no w his win.

I get it, they’ve built it the fuck up but they also have done the same w Braun. Reigns had his run, Braun needs this one.

It will eventually turn. The crowd will cheer more for Reigns. He needs to work on a few things. Small tweaks.

....How about you read the last page where that scenario came up as a rumor?
It's cena vs taker. It's been set for months .

There has been speculation that the Rey Mysterio vs. John Cena story was purposely fed to Justin Barrasso of SI.com by WWE as a way to trick fans into thinking an Undertaker match with John Cena won’t be happening. Barrasso wrote the following about his report:

"I take a lot of pride in covering the business of pro wrestling, and I would not report any story without proper sourcing and confirmation. I stand by my story, and I’m here to debunk any mysteries/myths/questions if you would like to ask."

Barrasso added, "I stand by it, and we’ll let time be the judge."

As opposed to a cena/taker thrown tagetha mania match?

It's a match that has had hype around it for years and even tho there is people who don't want to see it because it might be too late the crowd reaction on Raw showed the majority still want it and still money. Rey and Cena has nothing going for it.

And plus let's just say Taker is going to wrestle anyway, might as well be Cena if it can't be Sting. Safe work and would be a Hogan v Rock type crowd reactions.

Back