Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Seems like Punk probably itching for a return. He been posting nothing but wrestling related stuff which he hasn't been doing before. Even got John Cena interacting with him about their matches.

Seems like Punk probably itching for a return. He been posting nothing but wrestling related stuff which he hasn't been doing before. Even got John Cena interacting with him about their matches.

CM Punk would be a fool to return with no fans in the crowd. I don’t think he’s coming back but when crowds are allowed back in arenas and stadiums in the US, that pop would be epic if has one more match

CM Punk would be a fool to return with no fans in the crowd. I don’t think he’s coming back but when crowds are allowed back in arenas and stadiums in the US, that pop would be epic if has one more match
Yeah I definitely think he would come back once things open up and apparently him and AEW relationship is a lot better then originally reported so with him discussing wrestling more on Twitter and IG and actually posting his classic matches gots me thinking its coming.

Can’t we all just get along????

There is no buddy system. ‘Well, such and such has a buddy and that’s why they’re doing it.’ That might be true, but life is not fair.

is this a contradiction or am i tripping?

I was fucked up when I heard Booker T talk for the first time

mf dont sound nothing like the character he portrayed all those years. Its like his professional white voice is his actual voice

I actually agree with him on Naomi needing to earn a chance but at the same time she hasn't been given the tv time needed to do so since her return and the reason for that is they just focusing on other stories/talent right now. People know this, they just impatient as fuck.

That Sasha/Becky story is one of, if not the biggest in the company right now and they been building it up for a long ass times. Its wild that mfs would even think that they gonna drop that just to start a new program for Naomi.. and I like Naomi but man she not about to be as entertaining as Bayley and Sasha right now

I never saw Naomi as being talented. Athletic? Yes. Talented? Not at all.

Didn't care for her reign the first time once she actually got it so why would we care now?

I actually agree with him on Naomi needing to earn a chance but at the same time she hasn't been given the tv time needed to do so since her return and the reason for that is they just focusing on other stories/talent right now. People know this, they just impatient as fuck.

That Sasha/Becky story is one of, if not the biggest in the company right now and they been building it up for a long ass times. Its wild that mfs would even think that they gonna drop that just to start a new program for Naomi.. and I like Naomi but man she not about to be as entertaining as Bayley and Sasha right now

there’s a growing number of fans out there who are sick of the four horsewomen and want other wrestlers to get a chance. i’m not one of them (unless we’re talking about you know who)

i’m not sure if every naomi fan feels she deserves a championship at this moment (then again i haven’t polled every fan she has). they just feel she’s too talented for the shit they have her doing on tv when she actually makes it to tv. but you can say this about a lot of wrestlers to be honest

truth is if it’s not revolving around a championship creative seemingly have nothing for these women most of the time

sonya and mandy were a rare exception before they caught covid (allegedly)

She has earned the chance, what else does she need to do.

The show also plans to touch on racial injustices, and how WWE is handling systemic racism within the company.

In this live episode, senior editor Jeanine Poggi speaks with McMahon about how WWE pivoted amid the lockdowns that resulted in the absence of live audiences during matches. While WWE continued to host its matches, it found some innovative ways to bring audiences into the experience. McMahon will discuss how these learnings will be applied moving forward, and also how the organization is addressing systemic racism.

Last month, Stephanie McMahon appeared on The Female Quotient, speaking on racial inequality, and how WWE planned on addressing it. She stated WWE has various training in place, as well as encourages employees to speak out about any issues they may face.

She noted that they do not have any formal announcements ready, but are looking to do “something meaningful for the community”

“We’re looking to partner with a few different organizations to make sure we are able to amplify and use our platforms in the best way possible,” Stephanie McMahon stated. “We’re not ready to make any formal announcements, but we’re getting further down the pike in something that will be meaningful for the community,”

1EE9FA85-15C9-4297-9B45-DE830C5339CD.gif

there’s a growing number of fans out there who are sick of the four horsewomen and want other wrestlers to get a chance. i’m not one of them (unless we’re talking about you know who)

i’m not sure if every naomi fan feels she deserves a championship at this moment (then again i haven’t polled every fan she has). they just feel she’s too talented for the shit they have her doing on tv when she actually makes it to tv. but you can say this about a lot of wrestlers to be honest

truth is if it’s not revolving around a championship creative seemingly have nothing for these women most of the time

sonya and mandy were a rare exception before they caught covid (allegedly)

yea, the Karaoke shit was way below her and the others who were involved in it imo. It kind of went against everything they been trying to do with the revolution and looked like some divas shit.

there's some folks who i think are just mad she lost to Lacey to be honest which is something else i dont understand cause she more than likely gonna get her win back + it aint like Lacey a jobber

She has earned the chance, what else does she need to do.

Idk if id say shes earned it since being back. She was gone for a good minute before returning at the rumble and they were already focusing on other folks. I feel like if she want another title shot/main event push then she gonna have to do something to stand out in her feud with Lacey. Either that or hope for a Daniel Bryan type movement from the fans.

Naomi doesn't need to be focused on. Like somebody said before she is used to put talent over, nothing more or less. Nothing screams she needs a shot at all. Great dancer, dull talent in the ring.

VA6sCe4.gif

UnkemptHospitableAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Back