Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Naomi deserves better was trending last night after she lost to Lacey apparently

I didn't have a problem with her reign and wouldn't be against her getting the strap again but god damn its people that really expect them to drop whats happening and just give her the strap right now

that shit wild

I love Naomi but I'd much rather wait for them to pull the trigger on that Sasha & Bayley feud that they been teasing forever

+ im pretty sure there were folks shitting on her last time she had the strap on SD. Idk maybe this is a different group calling for her to have a reign but we all know how this shit goes after a few months

I don’t know why that shit was trending either. She lost a match where lacy cheated to win. Is Naomi supposed to win every match she’s in? Smh. People complaining just to complain

Yea its not like she got jobbed out or anything and they should know by now with the way they book shit she more than likely going over Lacey soon

I aint even have a problem with that, i think she used to do it when she was a heel before & i like heel Lacey

Roman has been hitting the gym hard since he chose not to wrestle which looks so much smarter now. When he comes back he should lose the vest and get some new music. Completely repackage him if the can

Roman has been hitting the gym hard since he chose not to wrestle which looks so much smarter now. When he comes back he should lose the vest and get some new music. Completely repackage him if the can

I dont think hes ever been in this good of shape since being in the WWE. He could definitely lose the vest now. Before I think i read that they kept it on him cause they aint want women to see that he wasn't toned or some dumb shit.

I agree, Naomi just an enhancement talent. Her moves weak, she is more show in the entrance, Naomi def doesn't have to be pushed. Bianca>>>Naomi, id put my marbles in Biance basket.

Bel Airs the total package fr

shes a good promo, impressive in the ring and can work face or heel easily

asuka is still listed in the raw women’s champion on wwe’s website

What will happen with the Controversy surrounding the raw women’s title situation?? Because anyone can take off a referees shirt and put it on and count the pin fall!! Find out tonight on Monday night raw!!!!!

asuka is still listed in the raw women’s champion on wwe’s website

WWE has confirmed that Asuka is still the RAW Women’s Champion.

As noted, Sunday’s “The Horror Show at Extreme Rules” pay-per-view saw the title match between Asuka and WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Sasha Banks end in controversy. The finish saw Banks arguing with the referee as Asuka came from behind with a mouthful of green mist. Asuka spit the mist as Banks turned around, but Banks ducked and Asuka blinded the referee. Banks’ partner, SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley, rushed the ring while Asuka had Banks tapping out in the Asuka Lock, and ripped off the referee’s shirt. She then put the shirt on and counted Banks’ three count on Asuka.

Bayley then called for the timekeeper to ring the bell and threatened him when he refused to. Banks’ music hit as Bayley presented her with the title, and they left together -in possession of the top four women’s straps in the company.

WWE’s website has confirmed that Asuka is still the champion. However, there was no mention of an official match result.

The storyline is that Banks still has the title going into tonight’s post-Extreme Rules RAW. As seen above, WWE released post-show video of Sarah Schreiber catching up with Banks and Bayley. The Golden Role Models promised to explain everything when they celebrate on RAW tonight. They then ran away with Asuka’s title.

Banks also commented after Extreme Rules and said she and Bayley are officially taking over the company. She called herself “2 Beltz Banks” in the tweet.

Back