Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Unfortunately Tessa will win some matches...... She might even win a women's title.... but I seriously doubt they will have her wrestle the men .

I will bet you anything that Charlotte is gone dog walk her ass if she signs bruh

this aint so much about signing her cause she a hot free agent if they do bring her in cause i doubt any of the other companies want her due to all the shit thats came out about her.

So if they do sign her they sign her its gonna be all about them showing that Charlotte is the best women wrestler since people like making the comparison

I still dont think she signing tho

I will bet you anything that Charlotte is gone dog walk her ass if she signs bruh

this aint so much about signing her cause she a hot free agent if they do bring her in cause i doubt any of the other companies want her due to all the shit thats came out about her.

So if they do sign her they sign her its gonna be all about them showing that Charlotte is the best women wrestler since people like making the comparison

I still dont think she signing tho
WWE would also be dumb as fuck to do that. They could easily have Tessa and Charlotte as the Rock and Austin of their divison. 2 equals who exchange wins. I know Tessa coming off some sketchy bs but if they going do it might as well make it mean something.

If Tessa was a scrub id say yeah makes sense, but she is a ring general herself and has the heritage line.

I wasnt excited for that shit anyways

its just Renee young ass + i knew she wont leaving like some people were speculating

Send her on back home where shes appreciated

she can either feud with or team with Mercedez Martinez when she debut

they both the bully type

Back