Official Wrestling News Thread

That UK shit wild
Hope they keep Dunne and Bates
Toni Storm too

I'd be mad af if they got rid of Dunne. Hes was pretty much the first one to speak out and stand w/ the victims in this whole movement. Plus before the outbreak he was pretty much an NXT talent.

Tyler was name dropped in all of this.. the thing is nothing really came of it kind of like with some of the others.

Toni Storm i could see being on one of the main brands, i think they had teased it once before anyways

Deadspin wrote an article about how WWE was basically trying to own the UK Wrestling market a few years ago and now they might shut it down?? Smh

I'd be mad af if they got rid of Dunne. Hes was pretty much the first one to speak out and stand w/ the victims in this whole movement. Plus before the outbreak he was pretty much an NXT talent.

Tyler was name dropped in all of this.. the thing is nothing really came of it kind of like with some of the others.

Toni Storm i could see being on one of the main brands, i think they had teased it once before anyways

I never saw tyler bate in all that
It was travis banks

I never saw tyler bate in all that
It was travis banks

His name was trending on either the first or second day but there were a lot of accusations being tossed out there around the same time.

Maybe it was a lie cause it didnt gain any traction.

WWE bound?
Only company that i can see taking her in right now, they dont care she spoiled the mae young classic and trashed it, she coming in as a former males world champion.

Her dad is in AEW so i thought there was still a slim chance she could end up there but im sure WWE is a sure thing

Tessa Blanchard vs Charlotte Flair is a mania match. 2 legit chicks and 2 daughters from the Four Horsemen.

Only company that i can see taking her in right now, they dont care she spoiled the mae young classic and trashed it, she coming in as a former males world champion.

Her dad is in AEW so i thought there was still a slim chance she could end up there but im sure WWE is a sure thing

Tessa Blanchard vs Charlotte Flair is a mania match. 2 legit chicks and 2 daughters from the Four Horsemen.
If wwe signs Tessa would she go to Nxt first or straight to the main roster?

Fuck that bitch

if she end up signing i hope they job her out to all 4 horsewomen before sending her ass to main event

aint no way they bring her in and put her over their girls

it would be funny as hell if it was all just one big ploy to get revenge on her for that MYC stunt

and she'd be forced to deal wit it cause dont nobody else want her ass

Fuck that bitch

if she end up signing i hope they job her out to all 4 horsewomen before sending her ass to main event

aint no way they bring her in and put her over their girls

it would be funny as hell if it was all just one big ploy to get revenge on her for that MYC stunt

and she'd be forced to deal wit it cause dont nobody else want her ass
Unfortunately Tessa will win some matches...... She might even win a women's title.... but I seriously doubt they will have her wrestle the men .